Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I used to play this game about 10 years ago about a boy locked in a school and it was very "nightmare"-ish. Sort of like Alice in Wonderland dark game, but you control one boy. I used to play it with my dad forever ago and I want to find it somewhere and buy it for him.
any help would be great
also if anyone knows any games that will run on a 5 yr old laptop that are zombie-ish and cheap, please let me know. I'm more of a borderlands and far cry kind of gal, so I can only think of Resident Evil since Last of Us is PS3 only.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
DigitalDayLight
I used to play this game about 10 years ago about a boy locked in a school and it was very "nightmare"-ish. Sort of like Alice in Wonderland dark game, but you control one boy. I used to play it with my dad forever ago and I want to find it somewhere and buy it for him.
any help would be great
Was this for PC or a console? If console, which? Can you describe anything else about the game? Like what the boy looked like, any weapons, enemies, etc.? ninja sweatdrop

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
TheRob
DigitalDayLight
any help would be great
Was this for PC or a console? If console, which? Can you describe anything else about the game? Like what the boy looked like, any weapons, enemies, etc.? ninja sweatdrop

I think it was PC. I think maybe there were "bullies" and stuff in the school. The boy was elementary aged I think. I remember it was like 3d, deff not a scroller type of game I think it was 3rd person and I feel like it was a white kid.

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
DigitalDayLight
TheRob
DigitalDayLight
any help would be great

I think it was PC. I think maybe there were "bullies" and stuff in the school. The boy was elementary aged I think. I remember it was like 3d, deff not a scroller type of game I think it was 3rd person and I feel like it was a white kid.
Nothing's immediately coming to mind. I did a quick search before you posted again and found a game where a boy and 3 girls were locked in a school...but it looks like that game may have been from 2013. I'll keep looking around the internet for a bit, but I'm hoping someone else will come on who maybe knows for sure. 3nodding

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
TheRob
DigitalDayLight
TheRob
DigitalDayLight
any help would be great

Nothing's immediately coming to mind. I did a quick search before you posted again and found a game where a boy and 3 girls were locked in a school...but it looks like that game may have been from 2013. I'll keep looking around the internet for a bit, but I'm hoping someone else will come on who maybe knows for sure. 3nodding
ah, yeah its for sure a boy
thanks!

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Play "The Walking Dead" It's really good! I love it! We are almost finish with season 2!

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
The only thing that comes to mind is ObsCure. You play as more than just a single character, but there are sections of the game where you are only in control of one guy. It's 9 years old now so I figured it might be a possibility.

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,400 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yoshpet
The only thing that comes to mind is ObsCure. You play as more than just a single character, but there are sections of the game where you are only in control of one guy. It's 9 years old now so I figured it might be a possibility.

That one looks like it would be terrifying, but the one I'm thinking of is more monochrome. Not quite horror, but survival-y. My guess was it was Teen rated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff