Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Explorer

I love hotel dusk!!!! I was in gamestop one day and I was looking at the games. Trying to pick one I would want(which I never do anymore cuz i don't make random buys anymore, i look the game online before i buy it.) I found hotel dusk and just love the box art cuz of the pen and got it. I'm so happy I did cuz its one of my favorite games. The music, characters, the story, and how the game looks(love the pen look). I then found out uk got the 2nd one.....and we didn't.....-.- so i got it on amazon^.^ Now I want to play the games again.

lavtiz29's Wife

Fluffy Destroyer

10,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
YukiLover500
I love hotel dusk!!!! I was in gamestop one day and I was looking at the games. Trying to pick one I would want(which I never do anymore cuz i don't make random buys anymore, i look the game online before i buy it.) I found hotel dusk and just love the box art cuz of the pen and got it. I'm so happy I did cuz its one of my favorite games. The music, characters, the story, and how the game looks(love the pen look). I then found out uk got the 2nd one.....and we didn't.....-.- so i got it on amazon^.^ Now I want to play the games again.

WHOA nice! If I could I would buy it offa amazon too >///< I just wish there was more too it I feel there is some un answered questions

Hilarious Explorer

Saya Usaqi
YukiLover500

WHOA nice! If I could I would buy it offa amazon too >///< I just wish there was more too it I feel there is some un answered questions

yeah x.x i wish the company was still around...

lavtiz29's Wife

Fluffy Destroyer

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
YukiLover500
Saya Usaqi
YukiLover500

I knooooooww ;u; maybe one day someone will pick it up again

7,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Some of the best games that I have ever played on the DS. Acquired 'Hotel Dusk' from an old workplace and enjoyed it so much that I looked into things and found 'Last Window'. Kyle Hyde was a pretty cool character and the supporting casts were all so varied.

Can't stress how disappointed I was (especially at how late) when I found out that Cing had gone. Always wanted another Kyle Hyde game to play

lavtiz29's Wife

Fluffy Destroyer

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Captain Bravo
Some of the best games that I have ever played on the DS. Acquired 'Hotel Dusk' from an old workplace and enjoyed it so much that I looked into things and found 'Last Window'. Kyle Hyde was a pretty cool character and the supporting casts were all so varied.

Can't stress how disappointed I was (especially at how late) when I found out that Cing had gone. Always wanted another Kyle Hyde game to play

Same goes for me especially since I found out when looking up more information on it ;u;

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
I loved Traced Memory. I played that in one sitting. I just got hotel dusk so im still in midst of playing it. I really wish america would get more visual novels.

lavtiz29's Wife

Fluffy Destroyer

10,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
NightshadeNoxNix
I loved Traced Memory. I played that in one sitting. I just got hotel dusk so im still in midst of playing it. I really wish america would get more visual novels.

Maybe we will see more in the future

Hilarious Explorer

Saya Usaqi
YukiLover500
Saya Usaqi
YukiLover500

I knooooooww ;u; maybe one day someone will pick it up again

maybe one day some games were picked back up^.^ now i want to play this game again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff