Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gekko

Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Kind of a guilty pleasure for me at this point.
The multiplayer is a pretty good improvement on Reach, anyway.

I pretty much played the heck out of the multiplayer until I got my green visor, then more or less quit LOL. I kind of want the Recon SURG helmet too, but Covenant Loadout Mastery is a steep price to pay... all those Plasma Pistol kills... whoof.

Meanwhile, the prize for mastering Perfections are forearms. 8I
I demand something better.

But I'd trade you Covenant Loadout Mastery for Flood Victory Mastery... Damn Commando Armor...
LOL nah thanks I'm good. o3o I feel you, though.
good campaing but it was too short and cortana died

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu

I pretty much played the heck out of the multiplayer until I got my green visor, then more or less quit LOL. I kind of want the Recon SURG helmet too, but Covenant Loadout Mastery is a steep price to pay... all those Plasma Pistol kills... whoof.

But I'd trade you Covenant Loadout Mastery for Flood Victory Mastery... Damn Commando Armor...

Yeah, All I'm missing is the commendations for most of the game types because I hate most of the game types, like Flood.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
They also changed Dominion so there is a single capture point.
What the ********. That is so stupid. Literally the only good gametype besides SWAT, Slayer, and BTB.

Also nice to see the DLC achievements are still broken.

Dapper Gekko

Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu

Yeah, All I'm missing is the commendations for most of the game types because I hate most of the game types, like Flood.
I actually don't mind Flood too badly, it's at least a big improvement over Reach's Infection.
TravStav
good campaing but it was too short and cortana died

Cortana was always going to die, Bungie hinted that when they introduced the concept of rampancy. The campaign on Heroic took me about 9h 30m, not bad.

Aged Gatekeeper

11,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
Team_Lads_Michael
What the ********. That is so stupid. Literally the only good gametype besides SWAT, Slayer, and BTB.

That's an added game mode, Lockdown.

For regular Dominion, they replaced the ordinance weapon drops with LOADOUT weapons, which overpowers maps like Longbow and Exile. Seriously, how the f*ck do you destroy a banshee with a Storm Rifle? That used to be the #1 game mode for getting the beloved Breach stance, and Dominion is now just a piece of crap.

I'm glad I got Breach before they did this horrid change, but still, they took out the fun for me in Dominion. Besides that, I played SWAT, CTF, or Snipers.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Pro Rarity
Team_Lads_Michael

That's an added game mode, Lockdown.

For regular Dominion, they replaced the ordinance weapon drops with LOADOUT weapons, which overpowers maps like Longbow and Exile. Seriously, how the f*ck do you destroy a banshee with a Storm Rifle? That used to be the #1 game mode for getting the beloved Breach stance, and Dominion is now just a piece of crap.

I'm glad I got Breach before they did this horrid change, but still, they took out the fun for me in Dominion. Besides that, I played SWAT, CTF, or Snipers.

All of the basic stances are stupid. So glad there's going to be ones that actually look good in the Champion Pack.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu

I actually don't mind Flood too badly, it's at least a big improvement over Reach's Infection.

I just hate that there's a commendation for victories in flood.
And I'm sure the Master Rank is like 500 wins.

Dapper Gekko

Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael

Well I'll agree with you there. It's pretty cheeky and manipulative of them to try to get us to play THAT bloody much. It's always obnoxious when developers impose these goals on you that are just ridiculously mindlessly time-consuming to achieve.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael

Well I'll agree with you there. It's pretty cheeky and manipulative of them to try to get us to play THAT bloody much. It's always obnoxious when developers impose these goals on you that are just ridiculously mindlessly time-consuming to achieve.

Especially Flood because winning is hit or miss.

Dapper Gekko

Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael

Yeah, true.

Skanking Turtle
Got a kill from the grave via melee. Wtf?

*Edit*

My connection is fine. Just wonky s**t happened the entire game.
There's already a Halo 4 thread. neutral Please stop making useless repeats of threads that already exist, people. Weird glitch kills are in no way reason enough to warrant starting a new garbage thread.

Desirable Lover

9,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael
Blademaster Banryu
Team_Lads_Michael

Yeah, true.

Skanking Turtle
Got a kill from the grave via melee. Wtf?

*Edit*

My connection is fine. Just wonky s**t happened the entire game.
There's already a Halo 4 thread. neutral Please stop making useless repeats of threads that already exist, people. Weird glitch kills are in no way reason enough to warrant starting a new garbage thread.

And it just so happens Flood is the one way besides Dominion to get Commando. :I

Kill from the grave via melee? That has been around since day one of Halo 4.
Especially in SWAT when two people melee each other. >>

Mega Elder

When is the last time you guys played Halo 4?
Almost done with engineer, I probably could of mastered months ago, but I've been on and off with Halo 4.

Don't really like it as much as Reach, I was more hyped for Reach than anything.

I blame that for me solely thinking Halo 3 was the last I'd see of Chief and that speculation of halo 4 alone was enough, Not actually getting a whole new Halo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff