Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
played the second one when i was little, then the first one, then waited years and huzzah another game was born. but it seems i don't meet many fans of it. cry love? give it love. stressed scream
considering i know a few fans here and there including mi self , i think perhaps you are not looking hard enough XD

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
RAFAKUN MORRY
considering i know a few fans here and there including mi self , i think perhaps you are not looking hard enough XD

sorry, i didn't mean on gaia, i meant in person. hello other fan! emotion_omnomnom

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I loved goldensun. Madam_sexflush introduced me to it. The backgrounds were so pretty!

Dapper Genius

I love those games with all my heart. heart
I was playing them (started with the newest, then found the first two and started the first) but pretty much gave up when a friend chewed me out for not getting all the... djinn? is that what the little things are called? I don't even remember.. xD

Dapper Genius

NiimuraJun
I was playing them (started with the newest, then found the first two and started the first) but pretty much gave up when a friend chewed me out for not getting all the... djinn? is that what the little things are called? I don't even remember.. xD

Yeah, they're called djinn. Getting all them isn't necessary, but I'd recommend. Makes you a lot for flexible in battle.If you wanted you could just skip to 2, and see if anybody has posted a code for a GS1 save file that has all the djinn. You have the option to import saves from game 1 to game 2 that way.

11,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Champion 300
I love the Golden Sun games, I've loved them since I played the first one in 2003, my brother's friend introduced it to me and lent me his copy of the game for a while.

While getting all of the djinn in the first two games isn't compulsory to finish them, they are all needed if you want to get the best summon in the game, Iris.

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
Love the games and can't wait for a 4th to continue where Dark Dawn left off.
I've even thought of some ideas on the off chance they allow fan suggestions.
Madam_SexFlush
RAFAKUN MORRY

sorry, i didn't mean on gaia, i meant in person. hello other fan! emotion_omnomnom
i have played whit other golden sun players back when i was in high school and collage also XD

anyway nice to meet another fan of golden sun :3
Golden Sun II was my favorite GBA rpg too. I used to spend hrs on it.

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
RAFAKUN MORRY
Madam_SexFlush
RAFAKUN MORRY

i have played whit other golden sun players back when i was in high school and collage also XD

anyway nice to meet another fan of golden sun :3

all the people around me at the time hated handhelds. crying

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Evanxeco
Golden Sun II was my favorite GBA rpg too. I used to spend hrs on it.

hell yes. so many hours...SO MANY. heart

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
NiimuraJun

i found most of mine when i would get lost. pirate

Timid Dabbler

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Trainer Fate
I love those games with all my heart. heart

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items