Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Pinkie Pyro
911child
Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario Bros 64, Star Fox 64, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard, Super Smash Bros. Reason: No 64

Super Mario Bros. Reason: no NES

Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Fatal Frame Series, Zone of the Enders. Reason: I do not own a ps2
Buy a Wii. You can play all those Nintendo games on it, except for Pokemon Stadium.

I have a wii, but there is something wrong with my wii, it will only play certain games, although when i got it it would play all of the games i owned. and how can i play Star Fox on the wii?

Shy Sweetheart

8,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Beautiful Japanese games for the PS3. Why? I don't have a PS3...yet. twisted

Kawaii Shoujo

Here's my personal list of games I wanted to play but didn't when I gotten the chance......

Secret of Evermore
The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang
Lester the Unlikely
Mother 3

Thankful Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
Ni no Kuni, because I don't own it yet. sad

also: Fire Emblem: Awakening. Looks beautiful. next Monday can't come soon enough.

Timid Prophet

The Guardian and Final Fantasy 13 Versus reason they are taking to damn long!

Shameless Flatterer

I have an urge to get back into World of Warcraft, but not so much for the gameplay so much as for the roleplay. But I don't want to ******** pay for it. emotion_donotwant

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
911child
Pinkie Pyro
911child
Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario Bros 64, Star Fox 64, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shard, Super Smash Bros. Reason: No 64

Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Fatal Frame Series, Zone of the Enders. Reason: I do not own a ps2
Buy a Wii. You can play all those Nintendo games on it, except for Pokemon Stadium.

I have a wii, but there is something wrong with my wii, it will only play certain games, although when i got it it would play all of the games i owned. and how can i play Star Fox on the wii?
You download it like the other games?

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Pinkie Pyro
911child
Pinkie Pyro
911child

Ah i see, i never downloaded games on my wii.

Original Gaian

10,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
WoW. I'm broke and my video card is dying.

Last of Us. its not out yet.

The rest of the list is stacking as i go down my backlog and try stuff out but the main reason behind most choices is my computers video card is dying. time to not be broke and get an upgrade.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
911child
Pinkie Pyro
911child
Pinkie Pyro
911child

Like I said, all of them except Pokemon Stadium are available through the Virtual Console. Though you have to pay for them.
digihearts35
We all have at least one video game we really wanna play, but for one reason or another, we're unable to play them.I've heard so much about the Mother/Earthbound franchise and Heavy Rain but I can't play them because I don't have the right consoles. crying Mother 3 is on Game Boy advance, but only in Japan. I know there is an unofficial English version, but I'm not gonna go through all that trouble finding it just to play that game.

What about you? Are there any games that you wanna play, but you are unable to? If so, why?

.Hack//Fragment on the PS2...it was only released in Japan, and was an actual MMORPG apparently. ive been a hige fan of the Dot Hack series since it first came out in NA and that was the game i wanted the most at the time. i dont know if this counts but i wish Sega was still in the console wars.

Dapper Informer

Sonic Pocket Adventure. Heard it was good, but it was on a platform I never owned. Not sure if I've ever even seen a Wonder Swan Color, to be frank :/

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Pinkie Pyro
911child
Pinkie Pyro
911child
Pinkie Pyro
911child

Like I said, all of them except Pokemon Stadium are available through the Virtual Console. Though you have to pay for them.

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind when my console is up and running.

Dapper Hunter

The entire Super Robot Taisen series, I only know of two that got released outside of Japan, and a spin off that was nothing like the others.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. + User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I lack a GBA player.

..And Gamecube controllers.

..That work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out