Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Gaian

Hey there, Gaming Community.
So I have a question, maybe two?
Anyways, I'm trading my xbox 360 elite in since I'm getting a new xbox 360 elite as a late-late-late birthday gift, so, I don't know how much I'll get for it. It'll be just the console and cords alone and it died of RRoD. Plus I'm taking in a couple games. Probably won't get much for everything.
Anyways, what are some games you guys can recommend?
I've got the cash for Skyrim Legendary because I love Elder Scroll games and Fallout too. Have the third one and need to resurface New Vegas.
Anywho, I'm looking for some other games I can get as well.
Ideas?
If you're interested in Telltale Game's "The Walking Dead", it's a good investment. Just be prepared to buy a box of tissues along with it.
And once Season 2 is released fully, you might enjoy it.

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Contributor 150
Xbox 360

Nier

Lost Odyssey

Blue Dragon

The Last Remnant

Enchanted Arms

Tales of Vesperia

Dark

OG Gaian

Ah, I love the Walking Dead. Seen playthroughs of season one and what's out for season too. Unfortunately, I have Kinemortophobia. I so can't play zombie games at all. Ha ha.

I've seen a bit of Nier playthrough. Looked interesting enough. And Enchanted Arms was . . . Eh. I actually gave that to my cousin in return for L.A. Noire, if you like detective games or anything by Rockstar. And I've heard a little about Vesperia. Might borrow it from my cousin and give it a try before purchase.
Also, I love Dark. Actually own it. Ha ha. Having trouble getting through the alleyway where all the armored guys are. Only part of the game that's given me trouble.
For the rest of the games, I haven't heard of them. Or maybe I have and don't remember. Ha ha.

But thanks for the suggestions though. ^w^

Dedicated Loiterer

Dishonored and Vanquish are good games.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nier
Lost Odyssey
Resonance of Fate
Killer Is Dead
Shadows of the Damned
Lollipop Chainsaw
Vanquish
Bayonetta
Anarchy Reigns
Deadly Premonition

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Get Borderlands 2 and all the DLC except skins....that come with it..the game will last you a couple of years or more with all the content....get mass effect 3 for the multiplayer because its still fun...and call of duty black ops 1 & 2 for the story and zombies

Zealot

GET A PC
PC MASTER RACE
01001000 01011000 01000011
BLStoner

I'm actually surprised. I've only ever met at least one other person on here who enjoys Dark. I like the game because it actually feels like a stealth game and not what they tried to do with that new Thief reboot. I never completed Enchanted Arms, but all I remember is Makoto (the transvestite) and the main character who would always put his hand inside his upper arm every time he made a point or comment. I'm pretty sure that happens to be some kind of rude gesture.

Either way, you're welcome.

Silver Highlights

Good list.

Unless the OP has no problem with the odd controls/glitches of the Xbox 360 version of Deadly Premonition then they should give it a try. These aren't gamebreaking glitches, or controls, but they can be a tad frustrating especially the one when you're trying to go down the stairs. I'm actually glad that didn't happen during the final boss battle or I would have lost my mind. There's always the PC port of Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut if they don't want to play the original on the 360. Presuming, that they have a great enough PC for it to run.

User Image

Kawaii Girl

The Child of Aura
If you're interested in Telltale Game's "The Walking Dead", it's a good investment. Just be prepared to buy a box of tissues along with it.
Sarah was a giant ******** slap in the face.
Willow Louviere
The Child of Aura
Sarah was a giant ******** slap in the face.

I cried like two bitches.
Seriously.
And Nick, and Rebecca, and Sarita.
Holy s**t, Sarita's was brutal and I felt like her executioner. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items