Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

What do you think about this spooky a** game?

Seems the animatrons are demonically possessed.

Wrathful Shade

I love watching people play this game, I would never touch it myself.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XrosHeartless
I'm trying to watch CoryxKenshin play it but I end up pausing it every so often it's just so intense.
I'm addicted to the Let's play of this. Its just so funny and great. I wouldnt mind playing this game myself. I really hope Gavin and Micheal continue this to.....day 6 whatever that is.

Wrathful Shade

zaptar19
XrosHeartless
I'm trying to watch CoryxKenshin play it but I end up pausing it every so often it's just so intense.
I've been watching Markiplier go through it, he's managed to make it through all 5 nights and find the bonus 6th night.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XrosHeartless
zaptar19
XrosHeartless
I've been watching Markiplier go through it, he's managed to make it through all 5 nights and find the bonus 6th night.
Is there a special prerequisite to unlock the 6th and 7th nights?

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Crystal Juice
I'm addicted to the Let's play of this. Its just so funny and great. I wouldnt mind playing this game myself. I really hope Gavin and Micheal continue this to.....day 6 whatever that is.
2spooky4me to play personally. I find the audio recordings at the start of the nights to be really....I guess charming they really add to the game.

Wrathful Shade

zaptar19
XrosHeartless
zaptar19
XrosHeartless

All it takes is to beat the first five, I'm not sure if there's actually a 7th night, I've never seen anyone get to it.
Can we not jump on this bandwagon, please? This is one of the very, very, very few indie horror games that are genuinely interesting and I do not need a bunch of special needs kids babbling about it incessantly.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XrosHeartless
zaptar19
XrosHeartless
zaptar19
XrosHeartless

All it takes is to beat the first five, I'm not sure if there's actually a 7th night, I've never seen anyone get to it.
I've read a bunch of people claim there's a 7th night where you get to tamper with the A.I. but you get fired after you survive the night cuz they don't want anybody ******** around with their killer robots.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Gh4stly
Can we not jump on this bandwagon, please? This is one of the very, very, very few indie horror games that are genuinely interesting and I do not need a bunch of special needs kids babbling about it incessantly.
What bandwagon? haven't seen many people talking about this game.

Wrathful Shade

zaptar19
XrosHeartless
zaptar19
XrosHeartless
zaptar19
XrosHeartless

I've read a bunch of people claim there's a 7th night where you get to tamper with the A.I. but you get fired after you survive the night cuz they don't want anybody ******** around with their killer robots.

Hmmm not so sure about that.
zaptar19

This is all I have been seeing. Not here, but that is because almost nobody around here discusses interesting games.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Game is like a horror version of Night Trap where you're the victim instead of you watching over the victims. (I think that's how Night Trap went). Looks like it'd be fun to play...but I have this fear of dolls and whatnot coming to life. You can throw the scariest looking monster in front of me without me really freaking out, but a doll or animatronic? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no.

Demonic Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Gh4stly
zaptar19

This is all I have been seeing. Not here, but that is because almost nobody around here discusses interesting games.
From the few times I've come to the gaming discussion this place doesn't seem very lively but then again I guess that should be expected if people are off playing their games. I imagine some site like neogaf might have a bunch of people talking about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff