Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chainys's Queen

Magical Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently Working on Getting my WarBear ;A;
              Warrior Level 40

And Also trying to see if I can get used to using the controller instead of Mouse/keyboard

But I dream a dream so pretty
That I don't feel so depressed
'Cause it soothes my inner kitty
And it helps me get some rest

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Projectile Pastels
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently Working on Getting my WarBear ;A;
              Warrior Level 40

And Also trying to see if I can get used to using the controller instead of Mouse/keyboard

But I dream a dream so pretty
That I don't feel so depressed
'Cause it soothes my inner kitty
And it helps me get some rest

that is cool I am trying to figure out how to get past level 50.

Aged Gawker

If it was free to play I'd be playing it right now.

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1Sunder
If it was free to play I'd be playing it right now.

a lot of people feel that way but when you buy the game you get 30 free days. but I just use paypal to pay for it. pretty easy

Rare

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
O my god. I saw this on the gaming shopping guide on youtube. And i am so going to get this on the ps4 when it comes out. It looks so amazing!

Aged Poster

I'm enjoying early access on the PS4, but having to do Garuda Hard Mode over and over is annoying. She never drops that bow!

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LimeIight
O my god. I saw this on the gaming shopping guide on youtube. And i am so going to get this on the ps4 when it comes out. It looks so amazing!

Well it comes out tomorrow. XD and I finally get my fat chocobo mount XD

Rare

9,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
disgracedwolf
LimeIight

lol add me x-Yahikoo. I wont be getting it this month. Maybe for my birthday in june. You know to save a little money haha.

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
M i k h a i I

I'm enjoying early access on the PS4, but having to do Garuda Hard Mode over and over is annoying. She never drops that bow!

ya for that one you have to farm that one quite a bit to get the bow. but getting your relic weapon can be quite a hassle though

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LimeIight
disgracedwolf
LimeIight

lol add me x-Yahikoo. I wont be getting it this month. Maybe for my birthday in june. You know to save a little money haha.

oh I don't have PS4 yet. but I will once I get the system in July( have to buy something that is like 400 dollar for my dad for fathers day in june)

Lonely Explorer

M i k h a i I

Just do Titan HM and get your relic, save you the trouble of hoping for a drop.

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ya you could go that route too

Aged Poster

Moonlight Agony
M i k h a i I

Just do Titan HM and get your relic, save you the trouble of hoping for a drop.

I want all the bows.

Hellhound

I LOVE IT! I just started playing a week after we got it for the PS4. Been pretty slow with trying everything out, but MRD are, by far, my most preferred. Or GLD!! I love tanking. Not the best, but I'm pretty decent. My MRD is currently level 29, and I plan on stopping at thirty, momentarily, to level up the GLD and Pugilist to, at least 15. Working on my Warrior. I need flash and provoke. Makes tanking much easier.
After that, I'll work on everything. Just chose a Grand Company, so I'm working on figuring that out and such. The people are pretty decent, aside from the trolls.

Just a great game all around, looking forward to it's improvements!

Have you heard about the marriage update? Not that I'm all that interested, but I know couples that are squealing with happiness. Haha.

Desirable Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Akuma no Ryo
I LOVE IT! I just started playing a week after we got it for the PS4. Been pretty slow with trying everything out, but MRD are, by far, my most preferred. Or GLD!! I love tanking. Not the best, but I'm pretty decent. My MRD is currently level 29, and I plan on stopping at thirty, momentarily, to level up the GLD and Pugilist to, at least 15. Working on my Warrior. I need flash and provoke. Makes tanking much easier.
After that, I'll work on everything. Just chose a Grand Company, so I'm working on figuring that out and such. The people are pretty decent, aside from the trolls.

Just a great game all around, looking forward to it's improvements!

Have you heard about the marriage update? Not that I'm all that interested, but I know couples that are squealing with happiness. Haha.

ya my characters is capped tp 50 only cus this passed few months have been a rollercoaster. though its for PLD which if you have read in my previous post to someone its a must have for tanks instead of any other tank class( 15Conjour+ 30 GLD=PLD. only after you finish the level 30 guild quest for GLD).but I am trying for BRD at the moment cus you can cross use that with tank skills as a PLD as I have been told. and quite handy. But for grand companies it depends what your main ( to go ) class.Twin Adder is more for the mage types, healers and magical DPS, while the Immortal Flames are more for physical DPS, like Dragoon and Pugilists. Maelstrom are said to be more tank inclined.

Oh and The Marriage update from April? that was a April fools joke by the creators themselves its not true( The even said it was a april fool joke eventually). though they are planning to put in chocobo breeding somewhere possibly in the future .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff