Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

Quake III was the first game I played in any way competitively, but Neverwinter Nights probably had the biggest impact on my life. It was there for me when I was having a tough time in my personal life, and I got close to my fiancé through it. We had met in person recently, and decided to play together. We grew close through spending hours every day playing it when we lived quite far apart, so it has a special place in my heart. heart

Gaian

I'd have to say resident evil. The original one to the psone.

Seeker

I have a lot of favorite games, but all time favorite is Final Fantasy Tactics.

Unforgiving Duelist

7,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
ah this is a hard one there's a lot of good games Ive played but the one that took me was finale fantasy 7

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The Sims 2.
Oh sure there are better games that I love but the Sims is really a never ending game for me. Something that I play every once in a while since it first game out.

Other games I really like:
Fatal Frame II
God of War
Psychonaughts
Tales of Symhonia

Still due to the endless amount of hours I will have to say Sims 2 is my number one pick.
It's hard to choose between call of duty modern warfare 2 and dragonage
Diablo II
Played the s**t out of that game.

Bashful Snowfriend

9,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
My favorites are;
Oddworld,
BioShock,
Fable,
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (I like all LoZ games, but this one's my favorite)
and
Sonic Heroes.

Kittea Cafe 's Husbando

Witty Cat

Been gamin since the late 80's and this is pretty tough. From the Evolution of different games i'd have to say the Megaman Series as well as the Castlevania series have been my favorites! I always go back to Castlevania Symphony of the Night constantly. I also have the Megaman collections for my PS2. That's always a classic to play.

Fawk... i'd have to agree with most of the posts here that the Legend of Zelda series is pretty awesome too. but my favorite would have to be A Link to the Past. YAY SNES!!!

[EDIT] I just remembered... 2 words, Ace Attorney. I bought 4 of them and loved em all!!! Great Story for sure! and i didn't put them down till i finished.

Thirteenth Phantom

12,450 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Atarix123
Easy question to answer lol
Probably the earliest and best game I've EVER played since I was a kid (still play sometimes every now and then) would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time...
I absolutely without a doubt LOVE that game lol

^.^ what he said. 3nodding heart

Lonely Raider

4,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
No game has ever matched MGS3 for me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff