Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Businesswoman

10,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
City Of Heroes, but now NCSoft is planning on killing it even though it's still making them money. gonk

Sign a petition to help us save it here; Save City Of Heroes

Moonlight Harvester

Ecco the Dolphin
Cheesy as it may sounds, probably WoW simply because it's been part of my life for years now and had some great moments in there.

I think other than that would be Munster Hunter on the PS1. The first time you encounter a Rathalos and go 'oh sht, run!' and then, while still a noob at the game, go online for the first time have 3 skilled people to go kill said rathalos.
Morrowind. Part of te Elder Scrolls!!! EPICOSITY
AndromedaCJYSH
City Of Heroes, but now NCSoft is planning on killing it even though it's still making them money. gonk

I understand what it's like to have a game cancelled that you care about. Neverwinter Nights (1) had that problem and gamers themselves brought it back up. I'll sign your petition.
Uzume09
IllusionDollD
Uzume09
Nothing can beat the legend of zelda ocarina of time. I beat that game many times and have memorized almost all of the game.

My first love and boyfriend of two and a half years would agree with you friend. That's his favorite game and says it has spoiled his gaming experience since it came out along with Neverwinter Nights.

Lol yeah OoT is quite popular it even got remade for the 3ds

Yup, I own it too. XD
Sadly I play Harvest Moon more and am waiting for the supposed Persona 3(DS) Portable.
I loved Primal on PS2 back in the day but now it's all the Assassin's Creed games, Halo & Skyrim. Playing through Batman: Arkham City right now & it's way better than I thought it would be.
Star Ocean 2.

Original Millionaire

9,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
Easy question to answer lol
Probably the earliest and best game I've EVER played since I was a kid (still play sometimes every now and then) would be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time...
I absolutely without a doubt LOVE that game lol

Ruthless Businesswoman

10,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
IllusionDollD
AndromedaCJYSH

I understand what it's like to have a game cancelled that you care about. Neverwinter Nights (1) had that problem and gamers themselves brought it back up. I'll sign your petition.

Thank you ^_^
Pokèmon Crystal. I'll never forget the day I first bought it. After playing the original RBY and GS games, it was time for an upgrade. I was mostly excited about the battle tower and the Suicune-centric storyline. Every year I do an annual play through of the game via emulators on my DS. I just can't get enough of how awesome the game really is.
Fallout 3 for the Xbox 360,
And N+ also know as N Game for the Xbox 360.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

The Ar Tonelico trilogy.

I first played it about 2 years ago - I still come back to the games and I listen to the music from them every day.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

The Pop'n Music series for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out