Welcome to Gaia! ::

gItChs's Wife

Wealthy Noob

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
Starlight Glare
i was unsure about this game, i saw it and immediately wanted it but seemed to be getting mixed reviews, what is the combat system like? hack and slash sort of thing? something like rune factory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_06fYgXekk0

about 6:16 id say xD idk scroll through maybe theres fighting in here its kinda sandbox mmo ish and chibi

Distinct Pumpkin

Ashes Of A Princess
tsukune_713
i just got the game smile
i chose to be a mercenary and im level 2 now lol
its pretty fun ^.^

well congratz! c:

thanks 6.^
i have lots to learn and do in the game lol

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
*tear* i want this game! but im broke. (just bought a new ipad)

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
just checked the game out and this game is like a miniature version of FF14 in so many ways!

is this only for the 3DS?
cuz i sold mine! sad

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Japantsu
just checked the game out and this game is like a miniature version of FF14 in so many ways!

cuz i sold mine! sad
User Image
Fantasy Life is a mixture of a lot of games. Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy...
I even feel like a little PC Maple Story goodness was thrown in the mix. It has the same charm!

And yes, FL is only available for the 3DS. Picking up a new or secondhand system would be worth it, in my opinion. smile

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Nekrotical
Milk Kittea

You are right on the first three but this game is nothing like Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy. This game also isn't worth buying a handheld solely for it.
User Image
User Image
User Image
That's the nice thing about gaming: a lot of it is opinion-based. smile There's no right or wrong when it comes to it.
Every person will have their own way of viewing the game. As I said, in my opinion, I would pick up the system solely for FL if I didn't already own one.
I see the charm and heart of Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy within the game. Others may not, which I can understand.
Many of the old school RPGs hold a special place in my heart. Fantasy Life has also taken residence there.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Nekrotical
Milk Kittea

Opinions can be wrong and in this case, yours is. In fact, it's an insult to compare a game as simplistic as this to titles like Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy. A mindset like that is precisely why the gaming industry continues to dip in quality but I can already tell there is no talking sense into someone like you.
User Image
I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I can respect your stance on this. smile

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Japantsu

cuz i sold mine! sad
User Image
Oh! And I forgot to add in my last reply: Walmart is starting its sales early with the handhelds this year.
The 2DS is on sale for only $79 right now instead of the usual $130. It's nice to see such a large price drop.
(That drop is making me seriously consider having a 2DS + game giveaway...)

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Milk Kittea
Japantsu

cuz i sold mine! sad
User Image
Oh! And I forgot to add in my last reply: Walmart is starting its sales early with the handhelds this year.
The 2DS is on sale for only $79 right now instead of the usual $130. It's nice to see such a large price drop.
we don't have walmart in sweden cry

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nekrotical
Is it possible to reallocate stat points? Also, does each Life gain its own? Or is it all pooled together? I ask because I've been dumping all my stat points into Intelligence for my wizard but now I'm a little concerned that might make trying out other Lives very difficult.

Stats can be redistributed.
One must beat the main story + be character level 35.
You'll get a letter explaining theres a new room in the AL Maajik Library.
Heading to that room at night, allows you to pay 30k dosh to have all your stat points removed so you can place them however you wish after. This can be used continuously as long as you have the money.
During the day, its a different store.

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Japantsu
Milk Kittea
Japantsu

cuz i sold mine! sad
User Image
we don't have walmart in sweden cry
User Image
Oh no! Sorry about that. I hope another good deal comes your way in the future then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff