I've been following both games for a while and i thought I would share my thoughts on both.
Recently i Bought Everquest 2 and have been Beta testing World of Warcraft, the conclusion i have come to is that i will not buy World of Warcraft and instead go with Everquest 2.

World of Warcraft
Pros:
Interesting Landscapes
Seems very "Animeish"
PVP
Cons:
Durability
Insane Money Sinks
Crowding
Unfriendly
TOO EASY
Overview: My thoughts on this game keep coming back to one major point, This game is trivial. Its very easy to play, requires little to no degree of skill. People in this game seem to be generally assholish and abrasive, however the PVP is loads of fun. Doing quests while pvping is awesome i love the idea, also the whole idea of your spirit going back to your corpse is a lot of fun. Im also more of a grouping person and it seems that grouping only gives negatively to the game, reduces your exp to much, not enough of a steady stream of kills that would make up for what you can do solo wise and the game generally progresses to fast was able to get 20 within a few days. The game didnt seem like it had enough depth into it, it had the necessities but not enough of the small stuff and combat looks the same no matter what you do. Over all my dislike for the game won out and i will not be buying.

Ever Quest 2
Pros:
Graphics
Landscape
Zones are Huge
Classes and Race Selections
Great Character Builder
Quests and Voice overs
Experiance
Cons:
Some Monster Ranks
Zone Times

Overview:
Well i really only have good stuff to say about this game and i admit I will most likely sound like a fanboy, im sorry!
Okay i was impressed with this game from the very moment i loaded it, character selection is amazing you can customize alot of stuff on your character (mainly on the face and starting clothing). after i made my character i decided to do the tutorial again i was pleasently surprised.. i could hear waves see the ocean and i was on the deck of a ship as it rocked on the waves! Then i hear a voice "Hey! come over here for a second!" the Captian of the ship was talking to me and related a quest and everything was voiced over. I thought to myself wow cool voice overs (but then again alot of games do voice overs in tutorials and quickly dismessed it) Well i was wrong the entire game is voiced over right down to monsters you fight yelling stuff at you in a language you cant understand (im told later on it will turn to english when you learned their language) . Okay now Monster models look fantastic and combat is amazing you character side steps ducks and dodges blows while laying down a hail storm of blows him self. After playing a dwarf fighter for a while i decided to see how the casting was and i was disapointed it seemed to easy for me (Then again im not used to casting spells in combat and look down upon it ) Quests are amazing their is a quest around every turn, however Im not sure but i think they will give you quests at any level even if you cant do it intill your like 25 so that was a downside. Some monsters con lower then they should be my group was torn apart by an even con monster a few times. The Zones are REALLY big and they arent packed with monsters, im happy about that no world is utterly jam packed with monsters! over all i REALLY like this game its alot of fun.
But beware this game takes some skill, Stuff Hits hard and has alot of hitpoints, i see this turning into a grouping game with little to no soloing near the end.

Post your thoughts on these games! help people make the right choice!