Welcome to Gaia! ::

xLiemx
Lets be real here. If anyone really did want this s**t for free, its quite easily found -surfing around-.

Its also slightly more annoying to get it off their site than to dl and install through other -watery- means.

But hey, don't ask me. I'm just a simple sailor.

Origin is just click and download, doesn't get much simpler really.

Eternal Shade

11,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
It probably have something to do with marketing, getting people to use Origin, or PR. Or maybe all three.

I was real suspicious of EA just throwing it out to the public like that

Chatty Fatcat

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Downloading

Thanks for posting.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miragen
xLiemx
Lets be real here. If anyone really did want this s**t for free, its quite easily found -surfing around-.

Its also slightly more annoying to get it off their site than to dl and install through other -watery- means.

signing up to origin is alot of steps. the other option is quite literally, a click away. two clicks away if you starting from absolute scratch.
xLiemx
Miragen
xLiemx

signing up to origin is alot of steps. the other option is quite literally, a click away. two clicks away if you starting from absolute scratch.

Yeah it's a bit more work if you don't have it already, however from my experience not buying it is a lot more work with key codes and patching and whatnot.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Miragen
xLiemx
Miragen
xLiemx

Yeah it's a bit more work if you don't have it already, however from my experience not buying it is a lot more work with key codes and patching and whatnot.

I assumed all versions forced you to enter the keycodes as part of the sims installation process. Guess not.
xLiemx
Miragen
xLiemx
Miragen
xLiemx

I assumed all versions forced you to enter the keycodes as part of the sims installation process. Guess not.

Nope, you just press download, not a single code required.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff