Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with her music

You heard me right~! Dream of Mirror is going back out after being shut down on Aeria about two years ago.

It's coming out on CB on February 13.
Is anyone playing or interested in playing?

I can help you get closed beta keys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also if you want, you can join my Dream of Mirror online Guild called Anime.
It's mostly just for anime fans and ect. We're recruiting anyone. We also don't have any forums or anything you have to join to be apart of our guild yet. I might make a skype group so that we can chat as we wait. Or something haha.
Link is provided here. Anime Guild

I'm Nekori on the Suba Forums. <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a youtube video that'll lead you to what Dream of Mirror online's graphics look like.
I'd like to find some people to play with and get more people to play, and hopefully find some people who want to chill in my guild. ^-^
Dream of Mirror Online Video

Lemme know if I need to hook you up with some closed beta keys. <3
Shoot me a PM or Post on this forum for anything I've mentioned.
I imagine it'll be shut down again unless they did something to improve it.

Hexstus
I imagine it'll be shut down again unless they did something to improve it.

You might have a point but I think it was more of Aeria's fault than the players.
They became really greedy. Kind of like with mabinogi honestly. They stopped paying attention to the players. So Suba Games has picked it up after it was funded.
It was funded in Kickstart in under 10 hours.
Foxse

I plan on giving it another go regardless of how it turns out but I don't think I could justify devoting myself to it. It was a fun game though and I did meet some decent people. It was also the first game outside of a Final Fantasy title that I played where I was able to freely switch between classes and that made me happy. By the way, good luck with your guild.

Hexstus
Foxse

I plan on giving it another go regardless of how it turns out but I don't think I could justify devoting myself to it. It was a fun game though and I did meet some decent people. It was also the first game outside of a Final Fantasy title that I played where I was able to freely switch between classes and that made me happy. By the way, good luck with your guild.

Awesome~ Do you need the links for the closed beta codes? It shouldn't be too hard but I can help you out haha.
And thank you. I'm not expecting much for size since most of the members on the forums are taken. Plus closed beta isn't the best for promoting a guild that's gonna be wiped haha. Open Beta is where it's at. C:
Foxse

No thanks, but I do appreciate the offer. I don't usually participate in closed betas unless there's something in it for me because, as you've mentioned, they tend to wipe everything. Do you have an idea of what job you plan to take first? Or are you just going to wait and see?

Hexstus
Foxse

No thanks, but I do appreciate the offer. I don't usually participate in closed betas unless there's something in it for me because, as you've mentioned, they tend to wipe everything. Do you have an idea of what job you plan to take first? Or are you just going to wait and see?

I'm usually tank or solo.
So I'm probably going to go tank which would be Mercenary with 2 durability and 1 agility with Doctor as a sub. But if I pick spear I could tank and AOE. Choices haha. I'll probably mess around with it on CB a ton.
Foxse

Not bad. I guess I should at least follow you so I can harass you to be my tank, haha. For me, I'll go Witch Doctor with a Wizard sub-class, I think. In fact, I believe that's what I was when I played ages ago. There are probably better combinations though but I wasn't concerned about learning them. I just want to sling spells at everything while someone else gets slapped for me. Anyway, I won't drag this out so once again, best of luck to you.

Hexstus
Foxse

Not bad. I guess I should at least follow you so I can harass you to be my tank, haha. For me, I'll go Witch Doctor with a Wizard sub-class, I think. In fact, I believe that's what I was when I played ages ago. There are probably better combinations though but I wasn't concerned about learning them. I just want to sling spells at everything while someone else gets slapped for me. Anyway, I won't drag this out so once again, best of luck to you.

Haha thank you. And yeah if I catch you in game I'll be sure to tank for you. :3
Sometimes slinging spells is fun, I can understand.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would highly appreciate links or beta codes please.

I was onyx player with maxed out hunter and blademaster and I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Literally no other mmo with the depth of it's class system.
Also literally the only MMO where you either:
1. pay alot of money to grind and "win"
2. get together with parties to grind and "win"

and option 2 is far far quicker and more efficient than option 1. Best f2p kind.

I usually do pulling

xLiemx

I was onyx player with maxed out hunter and blademaster and I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Literally no other mmo with the depth of it's class system.

and option 2 is far far quicker and more efficient than option 1. Best f2p kind.

I usually do pulling

Awesome! Another person joining the Domo train haha.
Here's where you can pick yourself up a nifty code as well as get signed up for the official game forums for Domo as well as other games provide by Suba.
Beta codes
Unfortunately you'll have to make two accounts to really use it. One on this site to receive the key and then one on the Official Suba Forums where you'll enter it.
The download is not yet available but it is promised to be released before Closed Beta is opened. Closed beta is apparently scheduled to last for 3 weeks.
Domo had been green lighted on Steam as well. However not sure it'll be up by Closed Beta.

If you get confused by any of it let me know. The direction it gives aren't super clear to anyone who's new to Suba forums.

I'm Nekori on the Suba Forums.
------
Also you pull? All three of us so far would make an awesome questing party.
Now we just need a Doctor/Dancer mix or something like that haha.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Foxse
xLiemx

I usually do pulling

Awesome! Another person joining the Domo train haha.
Here's where you can pick yourself up a nifty code as well as get signed up for the official game forums for Domo as well as other games provide by Suba.
Beta codes
Unfortunately you'll have to make two accounts to really use it. One on this site to receive the key and then one on the Official Suba Forums where you'll enter it.
The download is not yet available but it is promised to be released before Closed Beta is opened. Closed beta is apparently scheduled to last for 3 weeks.
Domo had been green lighted on Steam as well. However not sure it'll be up by Closed Beta.

If you get confused by any of it let me know. The direction it gives aren't super clear to anyone who's new to Suba forums.

I'm Nekori on the Suba Forums.
------
Also you pull? All three of us so far would make an awesome questing party.
Now we just need a Doctor/Dancer mix or something like that haha.

woo

thanks alot. Very much appreciated.

I tried alot of things.

eternal eden was very very low in depth compared to domo

megaten(which has bar none the best pet system - literally what pokemon the mmo could be) was closed down in the west.

ebanfun, nexon and gpotato (companies of games like rose online, luna, etc) all have mmos like domo but they were all pretty grindy and solo - not party orientated.

best part about domo is how it forces you to play together but not compete with eachother- which is exactly what an mmo needs.

I look forward to seeing ya in game.

I do know getting all my crap back is going to be an absolute pain. Luckily I work now and I do not mind throwing some money at it - theres nothing good on the next gen games atm anyways.

xLiemx

woo

thanks alot. Very much appreciated.

I tried alot of things.

eternal eden was very very low in depth compared to domo

megaten(which has bar none the best pet system - literally what pokemon the mmo could be) was closed down in the west.

ebanfun, nexon and gpotato (companies of games like rose online, luna, etc) all have mmos like domo but they were all pretty grindy and solo - not party orientated.

best part about domo is how it forces you to play together but not compete with eachother- which is exactly what an mmo needs.

I look forward to seeing ya in game.

I do know getting all my crap back is going to be an absolute pain. Luckily I work now and I do not mind throwing some money at it - theres nothing good on the next gen games atm anyways.

You're very welcome. ^-^

Wow it sounds like you've tried a lot of things. I'm dropping a lot of games for Domo. Mostly because I hate spending money on a ton of games. I like to focus on a few and the rest won't get my money haha.
I get really sad that a lot of good games that get brought over to us here in the West get taken down. Because then I get to see what the other versions are doing. Sigh lol.
And good luck! I already know what I'm gonna try for haha.

Demonic Dog

Already got my CB key and ready to go!

If it's alright with you I would like to join your guild. I never really been in a guild during all my years playing domo. cat_sweatdrop

0kuri-Inu
Already got my CB key and ready to go!

If it's alright with you I would like to join your guild. I never really been in a guild during all my years playing domo. cat_sweatdrop

Yeah you can totally join.
You just have to like anime, that's it. XD
And by like it I mean you have to at least have seen one and enjoyed it. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out