Welcome to Gaia! ::

I kind of just got hit by the memory of these game; my dad's friend always brought his PS2 for my brother and I to play games on, and one of the games he had was the game Bloody Roar where you essentially transformed into a furry anthropomorphic animal seriously though it's pretty much a furry fighting game. I can't remember which version he brought over, but all I remember was that I liked playing as the bunny girl in her pink ribbon outfit.
Then Dual Heroes was a game that a neighbor across the street had. Even though it apparently had really shitty reviews, it was pretty fun for me to play as a kid (And I totally thought that Juie was Mewtwo).

Please someone tell me that I'm not the only child with terrible tastes who played these games.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
bloody roar had fantastic gameplay and very very interesting beasts. Its like as if Persona/SMT joined with tekken.

too bad the story is utter crap and they slowly stopped making solid games.
Bloody Roar was fun, I played it on PSX. It got boring fast though, not enough characters.
I didn't play Dual Heroes. I'm looking at it on Google. The game looks like Power Rangers lol. Now as for Bloody Roar on the PlayStation 1. That game was so much fun. I love it so much because of the gameplay style and I love transforming into animals/monsters. My favorite characters is Long the Tiger. He's so badass. Checkout his combo. I hope they develop a new Bloody Roar game soon.

Long the Tiger long combo.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Played Bloody Roar 2 a lot as a kid. The Mole was my favorite. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash