Welcome to Gaia! ::

Actually,

You can already get GTA online. I had a website awhile ago with a progream add-on that you could get for GTA3 and/or GTA:VC for the PC that alllowed you to play it online. It was laggy at some points, and some people had some sor'tve program that made their vehicles move extremely fast but on a legit server it was pretty fun. They modified it so you could have multiple players on the same vehicle and whatnot, I don't remember the site though but I'm sure a quick online search will bring it up.
for 1. it will eventually come out on xbox, and 2.gamecube sucks
Reevinja
Actually,

You can already get GTA online. I had a website awhile ago with a progream add-on that you could get for GTA3 and/or GTA:VC for the PC that alllowed you to play it online. It was laggy at some points, and some people had some sor'tve program that made their vehicles move extremely fast but on a legit server it was pretty fun. They modified it so you could have multiple players on the same vehicle and whatnot, I don't remember the site though but I'm sure a quick online search will bring it up.
You've got my attention. Waiting for a link or some sort of confirmation now.
Get an xbox, they released the other two games on it I'm sure they will eventually bring it to xbox, which is stupid because xbox is better in everyway.
Alright, since I see how my claim can be underhanded since I provided no proof... I did a quick search on Google and got everyone the website for the PC version online. I don't know if it has online for PS2, or Xbox but I know it does for PC>

http://www.mtavc.com/

Here's the first 3 questions from their F.A.Q.

What is MTA?
MTA or Multi Theft Auto is the worlds first multiplayer mod for GTA3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is building MTA?
MTA is build by a team of volunteers. Development was started by IJsVogel and slowly started the team to grow. You can find all team members by clicking Team in the nav. bar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you guys being payed by Rockstar?
No, everything we do, we do as volunteers. We are not receiving money from Rockstar or any other sponsor.
Reevinja
Alright, since I see how my claim can be underhanded since I provided no proof... I did a quick search on Google and got everyone the website for the PC version online. I don't know if it has online for PS2, or Xbox but I know it does for PC>

http://www.mtavc.com/

Here's the first 3 questions from their F.A.Q.

What is MTA?
MTA or Multi Theft Auto is the worlds first multiplayer mod for GTA3.
Who is building MTA?
MTA is build by a team of volunteers. Development was started by IJsVogel and slowly started the team to grow. You can find all team members by clicking Team in the nav. bar.
Are you guys being payed by Rockstar?
No, everything we do, we do as volunteers. We are not receiving money from Rockstar or any other sponsor.
I will probably be spending the next hour reading everything about this...LEAVE ME ALONE!
OMG THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVER....now I just need to buy one of them for computer. Thank you so much for this link! biggrin
I think I need to buy GTA3 for computer now.
It also is for VC.. If you have that. ^^"" Since that's what I used... I have GTA3 for PS2 instead of PC... My brother broke the PS2 VC so he bought he PC version. XD.

Anyway, glad a few people enjoy, even if they don't appear to have the games. ; )
Reevinja
It also is for VC.. If you have that. ^^"" Since that's what I used... I have GTA3 for PS2 instead of PC... My brother broke the PS2 VC so he bought he PC version. XD.

Anyway, glad a few people enjoy, even if they don't appear to have the games. ; )
Rofl, I don't buy consoles since all my friends have them I only buy computer games, and even if I find a game fun I won't buy it unless it has online multiplayer capabilities, I refuse to buy a game unless it has replay value.
Now, I would recommend choosing between a PS2/X-box. Gamecube may have some good titles, but unless you enjoy the more childish side of gaming, stick with one of those two. In regards to GTA-San Andreas, supposedly the other two GTA's weren't going to X-box either, so I'm sure it will end up coming out on X eventually. I suppose it rests in your decision between GTA, and Halo 2. If you enjoy solo more, go PS2, if you enjoy multiplayer, go X-box. And if you like RPG's, PS2 is definatly the way to go. I happen to own all three systems, and I know my Gamecube gets the least play, and the PS2/X-box get alternate play depending on what comes out. But I haven't played the new GTA yet, so I couldn't give you a complete opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff