Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Devil may cry was better than the second installment ?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 17, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

i cant wait til the release of this game, seeing as the second on was a pile of gerbil terd but that my opinion others may of liked it but i still think the first was a lot betta,

uk release march but it might change

us release im not sure propably b4 the uk sad xp
DanteSB
i cant wait til the release of this game, seeing as the second on was a pile of gerbil terd but that my opinion others may of liked it but i still think the first was a lot betta,

>_< Another Devil May Cry 3 thread
1. Look around, this has been done before
2. Your post has almost nothing to it, just some complaining about 2 and less than scraps of info on 3
3. Take some time to spell things out a bit more. sweatdrop
Rolf Eusis
DanteSB

>_< Another Devil May Cry 3 thread
1. Look around, this has been done before
2. Your post has almost nothing to it, just some complaining about 2 and less than scraps of info on 3
3. Take some time to spell things out a bit more. sweatdrop

its been done before oh i see well forgive me for being new and still learning abot this place uve given me a boost in my confidence
sorry if no one agrees with me or u've heard it all before i didnt know, but even in official reviews its said DMC2 was a let down and its said DMC3 will be an overall good game, sorry for having an opinion
devil may 2 was a good game, but as a follow up from devil may cry it sucked majorly, and they've said devil may cry 3 should be awsome so i hope so *-* cant wait till it comes out crying why does America alllways get things before teh uk ITS SOOOO UNFAIR
Kisa-Chii
devil may 2 was a good game, but as a follow up from devil may cry it sucked majorly, and they've said devil may cry 3 should be awsome so i hope so *-* cant wait till it comes out crying why does America alllways get things before teh uk ITS SOOOO UNFAIR

i agree with u there i think i disliked DMC2 was really because i expected it to be betta than the first on and once i completed it i was like "what the heck" yea so DMC3 is suppose to be awesome we get to learn more about dante as well smile
"devil may 2 was a good game, but as a follow up from devil may cry it sucked majorly,"

Amen.

"and they've said devil may cry 3 should be awsome so i hope so *-* cant wait till it comes out why does America alllways get things before teh uk ITS SOOOO UNFAIR"

Lol. I'm in Canada. xd
well lucky yew =P BUY ME THE GAME WHEN IT COMES OUT IN CANADA AND SEND IT TO MWE!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff