Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Radiant-Abyss-
Revengence DLC

A side scroller-beat em up in VR mission and the weapon, Soul Snake Wooden Sword...and it makes the sounds of Solid Snake when you swing it lol.

A mission where you play as Sam, and then one where you play as Wolf...so thats pretty cool indeed.

The Snake one isn't coming over. Kojima confirmed it's not happening. (At least for awhile)

Mega Elder

I want the sword! ;A;

I want my sword to be screaming "METAL GEAR" as I chop someone in half.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I feel it'd be a bit disrespectful of good old Snake to have his voice attached to something like that, even if it would be funny lol

Does anyone have a favourite theme? I dont think I could pick between Mistral's theme and Monsoon's, "Stranger I remain" and "Stains of Time" respectively.

Friendly Lunatic

-Radiant-Abyss-
I feel it'd be a bit disrespectful of good old Snake to have his voice attached to something like that, even if it would be funny lol

Does anyone have a favourite theme? I dont think I could pick between Mistral's theme and Monsoon's, "Stranger I remain" and "Stains of Time" respectively.

Monsoon's and Sam's themes are my two favorites. Can't pick between either of 'em.. D:
1) Red Sun
2) Stranger I Remain
3) It Has To Be This Way
4) I'm My Own Master Now

Mega Elder

Monsoon's theme would probably be one of my favorite. Its so fitting for what happens during that battle. -trying not to spoil much-

Just started Chapter 6 this morning. I reaaaaally wanna play more.

Mega Elder

Parradox
-Radiant-Abyss-

Monsoon's and Sam's themes are my two favorites. Can't pick between either of 'em.. D:
Your signature is .. awesome haha.

Friendly Lunatic

Rath-Kun
Parradox
-Radiant-Abyss-

Your signature is .. awesome haha.

Why thank you! biggrin

Mega Elder

Having a b***h of a time on the last boss. Got em down to 8%. Gonna beat the game next time I play!

DEAD ON!
Rath-Kun
Having a b***h of a time on the last boss. Got em down to 8%. Gonna beat the game next time I play!

DEAD ON!

I find hacking and slashing at him using ninja run like a demanded chipmunk on meth helps. Also when he's healing go to his back and use a zandatsu

Mega Elder

Yeah I got it mostly down now.

Had a lot of trouble cutting the giant boulder things in half.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Realized that if I grind Mission 1, I can get the Grey Fox Sword in just 4 playthroughs...I've been grinding that level for awhile now to upgrade and get ready for Mission 5.

Loving this game still!

Mega Elder

You mean the one you got through gamestop...?

I hope they release it as DLC soon..

Durem Misfit

I saw Metal Gear and was like " :O HEAVEN! IT IS TRUE!"

Anyways, in regards to the current poll... I beat it four times already!!

I'm on my Revengence difficulty playthrough right now, and it is hard as hell....

AND THAT'S COMING FROM SOMEONE WHO BEAT ALL CURRENT METAL GEARS ON BIG BOSS OR THE HARDEST DIFFICULTIES!!!!

I will admit though, I personally loved the game. My favorite part of MG:Rising was actually the OST.

Mega Elder

Just beat it. I'll try for the platinum... but I donno.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff