Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Metal Gear Solid One was good. Snake is awesome and irreplaceable. But they thought it was okay to do so in Sons of Liberty. It wasn't okay with me. But I did like the part where the President was surprised to find out that Raiden was a guy. Hahaha. Anyway, Snake Eater is my favorite by far, even tops game four. Sorry. Snake is the main man. Always. Four was exciting. But I still prefer three. The only part I didn't like was the Fear Boss Battle. Very annoying. Grr. So yea. You've heard it from me. How about you guys?

Mega Elder

The Lovable Otacon
Uh, you know that "Liquid Ocelot" is

I know, I know. Just sayin. Thought he was dead.. and came back in a crazy way. Kinda.

Before it was confirmed I could of seen the guy in Rising being Vamp.

Did the giant soldier fight in VR missions on MGS2. Was fluckin intense. xD

KatStyles
Metal Gear Solid One was good. Snake is awesome and irreplaceable. But they thought it was okay to do so in Sons of Liberty. It wasn't okay with me. But I did like the part where the President was surprised to find out that Raiden was a guy. Hahaha. Anyway, Snake Eater is my favorite by far, even tops game four. Sorry. Snake is the main man. Always. Four was exciting. But I still prefer three. The only part I didn't like was the Fear Boss Battle. Very annoying. Grr. So yea. You've heard it from me. How about you guys?
MGS3 is one of my favorites as well. I think MGS1 still takes the cake for being my favorite. As amazing as MGS3 and Peace Walker were. I dont think anything could replace my love for MGS1.

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rath-Kun
The Lovable Otacon
Uh, you know that "Liquid Ocelot" is

I know, I know. Just sayin. Thought he was dead.. and came back in a crazy way. Kinda.

Before it was confirmed I could of seen the guy in Rising being Vamp.

Did the giant soldier fight in VR missions on MGS2. Was fluckin intense. xD

KatStyles
MGS3 is one of my favorites as well. I think MGS1 still takes the cake for being my favorite. As amazing as MGS3 and Peace Walker were. I dont think anything could replace my love for MGS1.

MSG1 was great. I love it. I love all the games. Snake is a legend.
"I can't believe I'm being hit on by the famous Solid Snake!"
heart sweatdrop

Mega Elder

Ohhhh Mei Ling. Too cute.

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rath-Kun
Ohhhh Mei Ling. Too cute.

-giggle giggle- Me or her? rofl whee wink

Mega Elder

Mei Ling. xD

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rath-Kun
Mei Ling. xD

Teehee : )

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
MGS1.. Back when Mei Ling had an accent.

Mega Elder

Thought it was odd that they changed some of the voices in Twin Snakes..

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
I miss Naomi's little accent as well.

Mega Elder

MGS4... trophies?!

I dont even know what to ********' say.

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
Mind = Blown

Mega Elder

It is.

Its something that players have been wanting since trophies were introduced. We didnt get any Metal Gear trophies until the HD collection was released.

I am not as big as a trophy whore as I used to be. But its nice for it to finally have trophies.

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items