Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Millionaire 200
My Opinion is that they just completely ruined this one, The campaign might be good, but to me they just ruined multiplayer. Imagine everyone in exoskeletons just jumping around killing each other. Then they added new juggernaut suits that can pretty much survive anything. If i get it, It would really only be to play the campaign.
Since Kevin Spacey is in COD: Advanced Warfare.
Look at his amazing acting skills here. Amazing lol. emotion_awesome
Yeah, Advanced Warfare looks pretty legit. And it's made by a new developer, Sledgehammer Games. I'm excited to see a new company's take on the series.

Kawaii Girl

Best of Ireland
Yeah, Advanced Warfare looks pretty legit. And it's made by a new developer, Sledgehammer Games. I'm excited to see a new company's take on the series.
Sledgehammer Games was behind Modern Warfare 3, and Modern Warfare 3 was ******** terrible. That's the only reason I'm really 'nervous' about Advanced Warfare.

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

looks like a diff version of titanfall -_-

Kawaii Girl

sexylupo
>Implying Titanfall wasn't just a different version of Call of Duty.

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

Willow Louviere
sexylupo
>Implying Titanfall wasn't just a different version of Call of Duty.

Touche
Willow Louviere
Best of Ireland
Sledgehammer Games was behind Modern Warfare 3, and Modern Warfare 3 was ******** terrible. That's the only reason I'm really 'nervous' about Advanced Warfare.

Hmm. I think they worked with another company on Modern Warfare 3. I'm remaining cautiously optimistic about this one. I guess we'll find out in November.

Kawaii Girl

Best of Ireland
Willow Louviere
Best of Ireland

Hmm. I think they worked with another company on Modern Warfare 3. I'm remaining cautiously optimistic about this one. I guess we'll find out in November.
They co-developed it with Infinity Ward, but the fact that they were part of the worst Modern Warfare title can't help but make me a bit more than cautious.

Beyond that my main point is that Sledgehammer Games is not a new developer, nor a new company with involvement to Call of Duty.

Timid Sex Symbol

IMO CoD needs to die.
Its so over done, the sales of the last game show it.

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I lost all hope for CoD, I once enjoyed the games but the story for their campaign have not been good for the pass two games, then their multiplayer has been getting worse since MW3.

The next CoD game that will get posted in 2015 would be call of duty ghosts 2.

If i get chewed out for posting my belief about CoD then you can just deal with it.

I agree they just need to stop mass producing CoD games every year.

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rebeldoomer
For anyone Call Of Duty fans out there.
I'm more interested in Black Ops 3 in 2015 than this game in 2014.

1. It'll release within exactly 1 year of Ghosts' release...Can't really expect much other than being another money vacuum...

2. Oh joy, Black Ops 3, another sequel.

Dangerous Poster

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The funny thing is that COD ghost sold over 1 billion..and was th best selling next gen game for a while.....Cod isnt going anywhere...if you wanna say that COD Ghost was mediocre then I would agree but to say that it sold poorly would be highly in accurate.......to shoot more truth...COD Andvanced warfare is most likely going to be the best selling game again..because people love COD and that includes myself....hate it or love it but the multiplayer is extremely addicting for most people who play.........and if you put your biased opinions aside the trailor actually looked like an improvement from previous installments but I still think BOP2 had the most unique campiagn out of all the CODs because it had rpg elements in it...but advanced warfare should have a thrilling story to it

Kawaii Girl

Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Black Ops 3, another sequel.
rolleyes

Original Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Willow Louviere
Melancholy_Of_Toxic
Black Ops 3, another sequel.
rolleyes

The general public is fine with having 10 sequels of one game that was bad from the start. Me, I like to see new and original stuff...After 20 Call of Duty games, you'd think they'd atleast try something original. But they're really just milking it knowing people will keep playing it regardless of how little they do change it. Pokémon is self-evident of such practices...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff