Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hiya, Assassins and Templars! Fighting the good fight? biggrin

Well, here's my thoughts. The AC series is heading to the French Revolution next, and methinks it's time to go ahead and join the speculation about where Abstergo and Ubisoft will take us next in the series.

Seeing as how I doubt they'll be going much farther than the early 1900's, I was wondering what historical events and places you'd like to see them go to. Personally, I'm particularly curious if they'll consider delving into Tsarist Russia, considering the depth of interesting people and events which happened during that timeline.

What do you all think? What would you like to see an Assassin's Creed game about?

Dedicated Loiterer

The only place a** Creed's heading is the trash.
Caveman assassins ftw!

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
England smile

Robin Hood was Assasin and Sherif of Nothingam Templar

Dedicated Loiterer

Gh4stly

That's what happens when you try to make a game using only a dozen empty Mountain Dew bottles and a potato.
Japan. emotion_awesome

Dangerous Shade

Feudal Japan would be bad a**.

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100
God Hates Nothing

I agree! I can't help wondering if the NPCs chatting about that in Black Flag was just throwaway lines, or like a hint! eek

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I believe Unity is during the French Revolution, right?

7,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Deflesh

Aye, and the new(er) one, AC Rogue, apparently will tie inbetween Black Flag and Assassin's Creed 3. (So back to America again.)

I actually thought of an interesting one, as well. What if they did a game in India, during the time of British Occupation? There's a lot they could do there. biggrin

And I agree, both Feudal Japan and China would be awesome for the series. They actually have references to Chinese assassins in AC3, as I recall. smile

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Demotivated Pinkie Pie
Deflesh

Aye, and the new(er) one, AC Rogue, apparently will tie inbetween Black Flag and Assassin's Creed 3. (So back to America again.)

I actually thought of an interesting one, as well. What if they did a game in India, during the time of British Occupation? There's a lot they could do there. biggrin

And I agree, both Feudal Japan and China would be awesome for the series. They actually have references to Chinese assassins in AC3, as I recall. smile
I hope Rogue's not in America.

Pre-1776 is still developing cities.

That was my main issue with 3, the cities just felt so... small.

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Helpful Cait Sith
God Hates Nothing

I agree! I can't help wondering if the NPCs chatting about that in Black Flag was just throwaway lines, or like a hint! eek
In the first game there was a reference to Japan.
I believe something about an actual sunken island? Might be Yonaguni, don't remember.
My point is Japan/China are like, the most obvious contestants for this series. They're taunting us.

Destitute Poster

11,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I should also add there are references in the first game to Peru, Egypt, Mayans and Incans.

Personally I'd love to see a Mayan AC.
If the Incan one exists ever, it should probably be with the Mayans, due to the short history involved.

Or an Egyptian one.
That'd be neat, but I mean I haven't really brushed up on Egyptian history, did they have assassins?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff