Which sword is your favourite?

Captain Kidd's Sawtooth Cutlass 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 18 ]
Washington's Battle Sword 0.26923076923077 26.9% [ 7 ]
Lincoln's Sword 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Liightning
Flame shot is my favorite weapon.

I only wish you could take the ship out whenever you wanted and take down ships whenever you wanted like free roam XDD

Ruthless Rogue

Steel Crimson
Liightning
Flame shot is my favorite weapon.

I only wish you could take the ship out whenever you wanted and take down ships whenever you wanted like free roam XDD
I think ship battles are one of the more redeeming/rewarding qualities of the game. I mean once you know how to react enemies on land, your weapon choices really dont matter. I usually use Washington's sword/War Tomahawk/royal pistol and pitcarn, but does it really matter that much after you have experience on how to fight people? Counter this, disarm that.(but the CQC in this game is done the best out of all the others IMO) Atleast when im on the high seas in that game the 5min combat sequences are fun 3nodding

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Steel Crimson

I got my pirate boarding axe out because of this post went on a spree, you're right but I just like the speed and combos of swords in AC in general
Glad to see I'm not the only one who fancies an axe every now and then. Gotta love the old "swoop-n-slam", right?

If you're talking swords, Washington's, Altair's, and Yusuf's definitely get my vote. Like others, I do love using the rope dart during an altercation. The enemy always seems so surprised xd .

Question: How many here use the trip mines?
ajsnoopy
Steel Crimson

I got my pirate boarding axe out because of this post went on a spree, you're right but I just like the speed and combos of swords in AC in general
Glad to see I'm not the only one who fancies an axe every now and then. Gotta love the old "swoop-n-slam", right?

If you're talking swords, Washington's, Altair's, and Yusuf's definitely get my vote. Like others, I do love using the rope dart during an altercation. The enemy always seems so surprised xd .

Question: How many here use the trip mines?

I always like using trip mines! =D I wish you could carry more though

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Steel Crimson
Right?

Although, I tend to have an issue of placement when I try to take out a group. I'll set one up on a dirt path in the frontier and they'll walk around it while making their rounds :la. Odd.
ajsnoopy
Steel Crimson
Right?

Although, I tend to have an issue of placement when I try to take out a group. I'll set one up on a dirt path in the frontier and they'll walk around it while making their rounds :la. Odd.

=O Really?

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Steel Crimson
=O Really?
Especially when it comes to a fork in the path. I try to set it in the center, they miss it. To one side, and they miss it xD. I think my favorite tactic is setting one up, hiding around a corner and whistling. Very useful.
ajsnoopy
Steel Crimson
=O Really?
Especially when it comes to a fork in the path. I try to set it in the center, they miss it. To one side, and they miss it xD. I think my favorite tactic is setting one up, hiding around a corner and whistling. Very useful.

I like predator kill =O The rope dart + tree, its cool to watch and quite scary I guess XD

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Steel Crimson

I like predator kill =O The rope dart + tree, its cool to watch and quite scary I guess XD
It's cruel but exciting. xd so I hear ya there. I try to just pull them up without planting the dart. I hate wasting the rope darts xd . But the other way saves time, indeed.
ajsnoopy
Steel Crimson

It's cruel but exciting. xd so I hear ya there. I try to just pull them up without planting the dart. I hate wasting the rope darts xd . But the other way saves time, indeed.

MEAT SHIELD

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Steel Crimson

MEAT SHIELD
Especially when it comes to those axe wielding big guys. Ooooo I loathe them with a passion. scream Even the Jaegers are easier to deal with!
ajsnoopy
Steel Crimson

MEAT SHIELD
Especially when it comes to those axe wielding big guys. Ooooo I loathe them with a passion. scream Even the Jaegers are easier to deal with!

Break defence is best on those =D

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Steel Crimson

Break defence is best on those =D
Gotta love the X button. Sometimes when things are just crazy and I'm getting attacked by three different enemies at once, I go crazy and just mash and use the pistols and...yep. I try to remain calm, but those axe guys...man they annoy me. But, as you mentioned, they make the best meat shield xd .

Demonic Warrior

Nothing is true. . .

Question. After I beat the game I never stuck around long enough to check, but does the second pistol holster work at all in the game?

I remember getting it but I never found out how to equip a second pistol. confused

. . .Everything is permitted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces