Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! How you all doing?

I want to start hunting down a new co-op game, campaign co-op, just a mindless shooter co-op, or just a new arena multiplayer shoot'em up doesn't bother me. Just something NEW.

So far I've got; Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Payday 2(never will play payday2 again, I found it to be the suckiest game that ever sucked), Loadout, Team Fortress 2, Far Cry 3 and a few others but that's about it. Pretty much most of them are the ones anyone would say when they're hunting for a new multiplayer but I thought MAYBE theres a couple of co-ops, possibly even some good horrors containing a few jump scares, with bad acting... but the bad acting is what makes the game good in a sence XD

And if the game is pretty facinating I may even do some yewtewb recording on that game. biggrin

So yeah, any games out there that anyone might be able to recommend me? Thanks a bunch!

Dedicated Loiterer

Resident Evil 6 sounds relevant to your interests.

Beloved Giver

3,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Zombie Survival mod gamemode on garrysmod is quite fun, although it can get a bit boring after a while if you're just sat in a barricade for half an hour.

Anxious Duck

The Army of Two games are pretty fun to play with someone else, we enjoyed them at least. F.E.A.R. 3 is good (I think personally) if you're looking for something kind of horror, though it's no way as good as the second one. It's just that it has co-op unlike the previous two. We love the series though, so we just played the hell out of it. The one good mode it has on it is Wall of Death. That can make you panic like no other! I loved it! As well as all of that, it does have some bad acting, haha.

I love co-op games, it's just hard to find the good ones.
Gantlet at an arcade

Hitched Witch

How to Survive is pretty fun. There's also Resident Evil 5, Borderlands 1 and 2, and Dragon's Crown.

Peaceful Rabbit

No_Happy_Hours
The Army of Two games are pretty fun to play with someone else, we enjoyed them at least. F.E.A.R. 3 is good (I think personally) if you're looking for something kind of horror, though it's no way as good as the second one. It's just that it has co-op unlike the previous two. We love the series though, so we just played the hell out of it. The one good mode it has on it is Wall of Death. That can make you panic like no other! I loved it! As well as all of that, it does have some bad acting, haha.

I love co-op games, it's just hard to find the good ones.
I had a lot of fun with Army of Two and F.3.A.R. I played Fear with a girl-friend of mine who isn't exactly the bravest, all I have to say is ladders ftw.

Timid Bookworm

10,500 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Borderlands/2?
Dead Island/Riptide?
Saints Row 3rd?

Idk, im just posting what i found the most fun in.
Diablo 3 will be out on PS4 soon!

I'll be picking it up to play co-op mode. Very excited. I adore the PC version, but I'm a couch gamer through and through.
Zombie Prom
How to Survive is pretty fun. There's also Resident Evil 5, Borderlands 1 and 2, and Dragon's Crown.
Seconding Dragon's Crown. Probably the most fun dungeon crawler I've played in years.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate on 3DS. Awesome local co-op.

11,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Dragon's Crown is a really good 4 player co-op brawler. It's definitely got an old school vibe. It's personally my favorite co-op game for the PS3.

Mega Ladykiller

Mass Effect 3.

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lost Planet 2 is a better co-op game than it is a single player game. It's basically Monster Hunter with guns, so expect to shoot giant aliens with a bunch of sci-fi fire arms. I like how differently it plays compared to other third person shooters since you also get a grappling hook, mechs, weapons that do more than just shoot/explode, etc. Plus the character appearances, perks, and weapon loadouts are customizable, so there's replay value. It's on PC, PS3, and 360.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff