Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bryagh's Significant Otter

Virtuous Man-Lover

I'm still very entertained by them, but I will admit I wish they'd pay a -little- more attention to the games they play, and I still really only get into it when I'm familiar with the game... or if it just looks really cool or bizarre.

Muscular Egg

I really don't enjoy any of them. The Rad Brad is alright though,
I used to watch them religiously. Watched everything with jontron and like a couple months of Danny, but I stopped because it felt like they were gradually just reducing to screaming and making dumb noises like a bunch of retards more and more vs actually having something to talk about.

I have no problem with how much they suck at a game, as long as they had something to talk about.

It's all about the Zaibatsu now

Adorable Conqueror

17,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
I've very recently started watching the Grumps, but I absolutely love their channel. They are the channel to go to when I need major cheering up. Also, hey, Big Zam!

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Strawberry Fluffycakes
Just curious. There's a lot of gaming channels out there, I can't really enjoy any of them, but Game Grumps make me laugh so hard. Danny and Arin are just so chill and funny.

have you seen any of the ones with JonTron in it? he left, but he was good too.^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff