Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would, but I don't have an XBox... Personally I like PS2 more... and GCN has IMO better exclusives, seeing as most of the good exclusives on XBox are on PC, since it is microsoft... Fable seems like one that would go to computer too, then I'll probably get it.
Really biggrin

your lying scream

whyyyyyyy crying
*falls back on knees*

Distinct Gaian

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Heh, this is a no brainer. Hell yes I'm getting this game, I didn't preorder so...I'll have trouble actually obtaining it...but that's what the early rises on Saturday morning are for. *Snickers.*

Newbie Noob

viper-eva
I would, but I don't have an XBox... Personally I like PS2 more... and GCN has IMO better exclusives, seeing as most of the good exclusives on XBox are on PC, since it is microsoft... Fable seems like one that would go to computer too, then I'll probably get it.

^-^, there not going to port it. xd

Newbie Noob

Camry
Really biggrin

your lying scream

whyyyyyyy crying
*falls back on knees*

send me the mone,y when i get the game, ill send it to you. whee
I still prefer console games more than Pc games : )
I don't beileve you folds arms and turns away from him

Newbie Noob

Camry
I don't beileve you folds arms and turns away from him

O.o fine be that way.
Camry
it will definatly rival Halo for best game for Xbox

their both canidates for the year

that is what I think

It isn't even out yet. Yeah it'll rock but it sure as hell won't be game of the year.

Newbie Noob

Puffy AmiYumi
Camry

that is what I think

It isn't even out yet. Yeah it'll rock but it sure as hell won't be game of the year.

nah, im about 90% sure it will be, i mean no other RPG even rival's what fable is, i mean everything you do determine's what happens, no 2 people have the same game, i mean come on man, that's gotta get at least the game of the year, if it doesn tim going on a killing spree..
But really, there's too much left out and too many lame ideas for it to succeed. biggrin
Ah ******** it.
It's a lie! ALL OF IT!
I CAN'T WAIT! FABLE WILL OWN YOU!
( You can even ask Ego, we're on AIM)

Newbie Noob

Puffy AmiYumi
But really, there's too much left out and too many lame ideas for it to succeed. biggrin
Ah ******** it.
It's a lie! ALL OF IT!
I CAN'T WAIT! FABLE WILL OWN YOU!
( You can even ask Ego, we're on AIM)

yep it's true, he is obssessed with it.
I said canidate for game of the year

no one really knows what will what do you think game of the year will be
Well, i don't really think i'll get Fable. I already have decided i'm getting Halo 2 and both of them is just too much money, now don't say i'm being stupid and that i must know nothing about Fable. Because i do, i read a twelve page preview on it.
Project_ego
Puffy AmiYumi
Camry

that is what I think

nah, im about 90% sure it will be, i mean no other RPG even rival's what fable is, i mean everything you do determine's what happens, no 2 people have the same game, i mean come on man, that's gotta get at least the game of the year, if it doesn tim going on a killing spree..
Please, don't be so naive the game HASN'T EVEN COME OUT YET Jeez you people. You can't be going around saying, this game rocks! when it hasn't even been released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff