Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Otaku

So I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf for 3ds!
So I'm wondering who else has the game; well I could say the world does yeah.
I was wondering if we could discuss random things on this game.
Plus make new friends with friend codes for the game.
Yeah I heard you can visit other peoples towns but I have yet to do so.
Cause most of my friends don't like such a games.
Plus a few pointers for the game would be nice in this chat.
Lets get started shall we?

Eloquent Muse

I've had it since near its release, but I neglected it a lot so I'm very behind in public projects. I wouldn't mind trading codes. I could help you out, too, if you wanted to raid my shops or use my hair salon. :3

Mm, pointers? One rock per day is a fake and will give you a gem you can sell for a few hundred. One rock per day spits out bells. Sometimes gems. Strike it with your shovel.
You can make your own patterns and put them on the ground to create paths or things like picnic blankets. Discovering this has made my game a LOT more fun. I love decorating it. <3
There's a vacation island. If you want bells quickly, visiting this at night spawns beetles on the banana trees that sell for a lot back in your village. Fruit from other towns also sells for more in your own, but always ask before taking anything from another town.

Shy Otaku

Hoshi Lockhart

Oh I didn't know about the works...Though it came with a Hammer...
But I would love help. It a bit new to me and wow picnic blankets so cute >.<
Wait you get a hair salon...Oh sound interesting lol I just paid to have my house extended. Plus only fruits I have are cherries and apples. I think i picked most of them. Plus I found so many items I really don't want ;-;.
I would love to trade friend codes with you.
Though i'm really new at this ;-;

Eloquent Muse

I figured. xD
Picnic blankets are a design made by someone else. I've got a bunch stored that I've found. You need the clothing store and the sewing machine to access others designs.

Animal Crossing has a lot of stuff. New Leaf is a good one to start with. My shopping street is more upgraded than the rest of my town. It's got some cute hairstyles. <3

I actually don't have cherries, yet.
Do you have AIM? The keyboard on AC is so damned small, I hate using it. My code is 2664-2364-4121. I can open my town's gates tonight if you want. Playing the 3DS, anyway.

Shy Otaku

Hoshi Lockhart

You can take as many cherries as you want. I have to many. I actually just saw one with cherries still on it...

But my fc: 3239-4631-3635

Um I have skype and that about it...Never had AIM.
I use my pencil ;-; lol
Sure if you want to get the cherries first we can do that before we visit your town..if you want?

Eloquent Muse

You could bring some over for me. <3 I'm in a helping mood. I want to share the wonders of Animal Crossing~ I even put my time back so my shops are all open. All but one of my trees grew their fruit back.

Darn. I just use AIM. Oh well!

Shy Otaku

Hoshi Lockhart

Sure o3o
I have a few items I'm willing to give away if you want them!

Eloquent Muse

Sure! I can raid my closet for anything I might have.
My gate is open whenever you're ready. <3 Just be careful where you run. Flowers don't always last being ran through.

Shy Otaku

Hoshi Lockhart

I learn that the hard way ;-;

Eloquent Muse

Did you destroy one? xD It's cool. I've got so many it's not a big loss.

If you visit the salon, I advise you to look up a guide to the hair. She asks you questions and designs from there.
I wish Molly was walking around. She's so damned cute~

Shy Otaku

Hoshi Lockhart

Yeah Might have to refix my hair tomorrow ;-;
I messed it up ;-;

Eloquent Muse

Sure! Sorry I was a bit late to warn you. At least the hat covers most of it. I'm a jobless hermit, so I'm usually free for Animal Crossing fun whenever.

And yes, I'm a total girl and enjoy walking around with an umbrella when I'm not doing anything. xD
all i ever did was catch bugs
and sell them o-o lol

Shy Otaku

cinamorolI

All i did was pick the tree and fished ;-;
Oh and picked up seashells ;-;
H i r o m i a
cinamorolI

All i did was pick the tree and fished ;-;
Oh and picked up seashells ;-;

:[[ there's not much really to do in acnl.
like it's fun when you first start out,
for me i got bored of it after a month x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas