Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Healer

HouseBong

Dude, spoilers. Luckily I've read it. I don't think he's dead.
Nurse Amalie
HouseBong

It's not like I told anyone he unites the wall and the wildlings and his brothers turn on him and stab him 5 times.

King Werewolf

HouseBong
Nurse Amalie
HouseBong

It's not like I told anyone he unites the wall and the wildlings and his brothers turn on him and stab him 5 times.
The Stark brothers?

Manly Lunatic

Well the books aren't even finished yet, so who knows...

Manly Lunatic

Hitachin
Tenack2
I want to see Stannis sit there.

Though just like Valyria the Doom could hit and wipe everything out.
Too bad Stannis has a horrible personality. It was why everyone wanted Renly to become ruler until he died during the Red Wedding.

Renly didn't die at the Red Wedding... the Red Wedding was Robb Stark.
Le Bella Mafia
HouseBong
Nurse Amalie
HouseBong

The Stark brothers?

His Brothers of the Night Watch, and thats accurate when the book finished they were not done stabbing Jon Snow, they were just stabbing him with daggers saying "I'm Sorry, as they murder him."

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Major spoilers. Do not click if you can't handle it. (I was going to start a thread like this, but opted to come here instead)

Of the Great Houses of Westeros...

The House Baratheon
Robert is dead, Renly is dead, and Stannis' wife cannot bear an heir. There are lesser Baratheons, but none who have the proper fame. After the recent uprising at King's Landing, it's unlikely that Tommen will remain in power. Myrcella's only chance is to marry her betrothed, but we know how the Martels feel about Lannisters.

The House Lannister
Jaime is crippled and disowned his family (rejects Cersei, shaves his mane, leaves), Cersei is shamed (has her lower mane shaved, forced to walk through the streets), Tywin is dead (and did not s**t gold), Tyrion is off to join Daenarys, all of Tywin's siblings are dead. A few possible heirs exist, but they're all fodder.

The House Stark
Ned is dead, Catelyn is off earning herself a cameo on Supernatural, Robb is dead, Jon will likely spend his remaining days inside of Ghost, Bran is off learning how to be a tree, Rickon is off learning to be a pirate (Skagos), Arya is in Braavos and will likely [in my opinion, see below*] end up marrying Trystan Martel. Sansa is set to marry her cousin and become ruler of the Eyrie (until Baelish kills him, too), and will probably end up returning to rule Winterfell alongside Little Finger.
*Arya's wolf is named after the warrior queen Nymeira, who is also an ancestral matriarch of the Martel family. The fact that she's in Braavos and chose that as her Direwolf's name suggests a trajectory for her, especially given how the Dornes view the Lannister clan. I expect Myrcella's engagement to Trystan to end in favor of Arya, unless (see prediction spoiler)

The House Targaryen
Viserys is dead (and takes with him the line of Charles Dickens), leaving Daenarys...kind of. Daenarys has, more or less, chosen to remain where she is by refusing to marry Quentin. She's spread very thin and her dragons are running wild. It is unlikely she will march on Westeros. Especially given she is not the heir apparent to the House Targaryen, since now we have Griff/Aegon walking around. As the only living son of the first son of Aerys the Mad, that makes him the heir apparent after the death of Viserys [remember that it was Varys that presented the scorched bodies of Rhaegar's children to Robert, and Varys is the one who's bringing Aegon forth now]. And, of course, there's the likelihood that Jon is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (ergo the WHITE direwolf), but he's busy being Caesared to maybe-death.

The Tyrells have lost their greatest warrior, the Martels also, the Clegane brothers are both ambiguously deceased, Roose's only living son is a sociopathic b*****d, the Tullies are pretty much gone, the Freys are thinning considerably in the wake of Catelyn Stark, Stannis is busy at The Wall... I mean, honestly, who's there to rise?

My prediction:
Aegon Targaryen will step forward and receive the support of his mother's family, the Martels. He will marry the warrior queen, Arya Stark, and win the support of the North and the Riverlands [which will have been united by Sansa and Baelish]. Sandor Clegane will reemerge to become a member of the King's Guard, defending Arya. Jaime and Brienne will unite Casterly Rock and Evenfall Hall and swear their fealty to Aegon and Arya. Daenarys will form an alliance of Kingdoms with her nephew Aegon, uniting the kingdoms in friendship. Jon Snow will reemerge as Azor Ahai, brandishing Lightbringer, and take back the Night's Watch as well as the army of Stannis Baratheon. Together with his brother, Aegon, and aunt, Daenarys, he will lead the people of the world on dragonback against the Others.

Just a fantasy, really. It's too happy an ending for Martin to allow.

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Qyp
Hitachin
Tenack2
I want to see Stannis sit there.

Though just like Valyria the Doom could hit and wipe everything out.
Too bad Stannis has a horrible personality. It was why everyone wanted Renly to become ruler until he died during the Red Wedding.

Renly didn't die at the Red Wedding... the Red Wedding was Robb Stark.

ahh yes i confuse the titles

Still Stannis is horrible, I mean he killed his own brother just cause his brother was more favorable and charismatic...

Teacup's Bestie

Interesting Risk-Taker

i want it to be one of the Stark kids; Bran,Arya or Sansa

but i wouldnt say a huge no to Daenerys or Jon,or Tyrion but i dont think he's cut out to be a king,he'll be like Robert if he becomes the king

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
yay i got an egg from this thread heart

Witty Nerd

12,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would love to see Dany the Mother of Dragons on the throne!

But her being the obvious choice it might not end up being her cause you know in the Game of Thrones you either win or you die and pretty much if you like a character they die.

In other news I think it would be awesome if Jon Snow ends up on thet hrone cause like he's not even trying LOL

Enduring Lover

Viscount
Major spoilers. Do not click if you can't handle it. (I was going to start a thread like this, but opted to come here instead)

Of the Great Houses of Westeros...

The House Baratheon
Robert is dead, Renly is dead, and Stannis' wife cannot bear an heir. There are lesser Baratheons, but none who have the proper fame. After the recent uprising at King's Landing, it's unlikely that Tommen will remain in power. Myrcella's only chance is to marry her betrothed, but we know how the Martels feel about Lannisters.

The House Lannister
Jaime is crippled and disowned his family (rejects Cersei, shaves his mane, leaves), Cersei is shamed (has her lower mane shaved, forced to walk through the streets), Tywin is dead (and did not s**t gold), Tyrion is off to join Daenarys, all of Tywin's siblings are dead. A few possible heirs exist, but they're all fodder.

The House Stark
Ned is dead, Catelyn is off earning herself a cameo on Supernatural, Robb is dead, Jon will likely spend his remaining days inside of Ghost, Bran is off learning how to be a tree, Rickon is off learning to be a pirate (Skagos), Arya is in Braavos and will likely [in my opinion, see below*] end up marrying Trystan Martel. Sansa is set to marry her cousin and become ruler of the Eyrie (until Baelish kills him, too), and will probably end up returning to rule Winterfell alongside Little Finger.
*Arya's wolf is named after the warrior queen Nymeira, who is also an ancestral matriarch of the Martel family. The fact that she's in Braavos and chose that as her Direwolf's name suggests a trajectory for her, especially given how the Dornes view the Lannister clan. I expect Myrcella's engagement to Trystan to end in favor of Arya, unless (see prediction spoiler)

The House Targaryen
Viserys is dead (and takes with him the line of Charles Dickens), leaving Daenarys...kind of. Daenarys has, more or less, chosen to remain where she is by refusing to marry Quentin. She's spread very thin and her dragons are running wild. It is unlikely she will march on Westeros. Especially given she is not the heir apparent to the House Targaryen, since now we have Griff/Aegon walking around. As the only living son of the first son of Aerys the Mad, that makes him the heir apparent after the death of Viserys [remember that it was Varys that presented the scorched bodies of Rhaegar's children to Robert, and Varys is the one who's bringing Aegon forth now]. And, of course, there's the likelihood that Jon is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen (ergo the WHITE direwolf), but he's busy being Caesared to maybe-death.

The Tyrells have lost their greatest warrior, the Martels also, the Clegane brothers are both ambiguously deceased, Roose's only living son is a sociopathic b*****d, the Tullies are pretty much gone, the Freys are thinning considerably in the wake of Catelyn Stark, Stannis is busy at The Wall... I mean, honestly, who's there to rise?

My prediction:
Aegon Targaryen will step forward and receive the support of his mother's family, the Martels. He will marry the warrior queen, Arya Stark, and win the support of the North and the Riverlands [which will have been united by Sansa and Baelish]. Sandor Clegane will reemerge to become a member of the King's Guard, defending Arya. Jaime and Brienne will unite Casterly Rock and Evenfall Hall and swear their fealty to Aegon and Arya. Daenarys will form an alliance of Kingdoms with her nephew Aegon, uniting the kingdoms in friendship. Jon Snow will reemerge as Azor Ahai, brandishing Lightbringer, and take back the Night's Watch as well as the army of Stannis Baratheon. Together with his brother, Aegon, and aunt, Daenarys, he will lead the people of the world on dragonback against the Others.

Just a fantasy, really. It's too happy an ending for Martin to allow.

Now this I would be happy with biggrin

but we all know that in the end, 'murica appears, bringing capitalism in its wake, the iron throne is smelted and the first cooperation is born wink

Fuzzy Bunny

Your Mom. mrgreen

Ursine Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Jon Snow because he seems to be the Son of two noble houses, Targaryen, and Stark.

((By Rhaegar and Lyanna naturally.))
Nurse Amalie
I predict Daenerys and Jon will wed and rule together.

I'd love to see Daenerys on the Throne!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces