• Nudist Colony 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Necros Dante
Tipsy Kitten
Viscount
I recommend you stop watching, then.

Nuuuuuu. He dies? Well...it'll be the sexiest death on the show

Click my dragons?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was the complete opposite. It was probably one of the most gruesome deaths I've seen in the show so far.

Just saw it...omg that was horrifying.

Click my dragons?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Khatleesi Kitty's Significant Otter

Handsome Rogue

11,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Magical Girl 50
Tipsy Kitten
Necros Dante
Tipsy Kitten
Viscount
I recommend you stop watching, then.

Nuuuuuu. He dies? Well...it'll be the sexiest death on the show

Click my dragons?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was the complete opposite. It was probably one of the most gruesome deaths I've seen in the show so far.

Just saw it...omg that was horrifying.

Click my dragons?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, I haven't read the books yet (plan on fixing that soon) but I saw it coming...just not really...uhm...that way? I was like, OH GOD WTF HIS EYES HIS HEAD SPLODED!! And then the sudden cut off... Oh dear god did I ever rage, I was all like yay an awesome great character and then woosh- he dies, damn martin. stressed scream Prob not going to be able to sleep for a bit now

Unholy Muse

Wow, the amount of people who don't know how to do a spoiler tag is kinda disgusting.

Hilarious Husband

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Punkesque

i dont wanna see him die ugh crying

if u want to feel better about how brutal it is watch the red wedding a dozen times or so

Wily Leaf

16,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
shellsmachine
Bichez-b-Lyin
shellsmachine
Bichez-b-Lyin
He's a good actor
He's sex on a stick is what he is! *swoons*

crying

IKR

now he's just a damn fine memory. crying emotion_jawdrop emotion_0A0
Sometimes I hate this show. The characters you like end up getting killed and the douchebags KEEP WINNING. Screw Westeros! I hope that red comet comes back and plops down on it & obliterates it,
Not to mention that was one of the most graphic killings I've ever seen on tv. You wonder how they're allowed to show stuff like that. burning_eyes

Because HBO can show whatever it wants?

Gracious Tactician

Wow guise. Seriously. Spoiler tag pls.
Going to report for trolling for those people evidently not using a spoiler tag on purpose lol.

Yutora's Stud

Married Lunatic

8,925 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Watching his death was unbelievably painful
Seriously starts as a nice slow little episode, then the fight, then... i was shocked, my heart racing with a feeling of emptiness, what an ending. Farewell Oberyn

Magical Gaian

17,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/shamantra-s-booty-buddies-holiday-thread/t.83190913_31/

vote in this GOT avatar contest

Tipsy Kitten

10,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
shuggar

Wow guise. Seriously. Spoiler tag pls.
Going to report for trolling for those people evidently not using a spoiler tag on purpose lol.

Yeah I'm thinking of just deleting the whole thread because if it. Is that possible to do?

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

Ugh, I knew what was coming in the end but... jfc.
I've been able to handle the gore and all in this show thus far, but that ending was so brutal.
Ugh he was one of my favorite characters in the book and show sad I am sad to see him gone

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Winndy
I've been able to handle the gore and all in this show thus far, but that ending was so brutal.

yeah i think it was probably the most gruesome death on the show. Like stuff more gruesome than this has happened (probably) but at least we didn't have to watch it. The screams made it even worse crying

p.s: can anyone tell me how to use the spoiler thang?

Gracious Tactician

Tipsy Kitten

Yeah I'm thinking of just deleting the whole thread because if it. Is that possible to do?

I don't think so cat_xd

saya shiver's Waifu

Alien Friend

JawsGS
Winndy

yeah i think it was probably the most gruesome death on the show. Like stuff more gruesome than this has happened (probably) but at least we didn't have to watch it. The screams made it even worse crying

p.s: can anyone tell me how to use the spoiler thang?

Ugh it was awful. Just... uggggggh. Seeing the body afterwards. Bleh

Oh, it's [ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ] (without the spaces in the brackets)
yeah i know its like

hi dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

you know how could that happen???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces