Welcome to Gaia! ::

...I just have a few bullet points. Ys, this episode was just a bit anti-climactic following the battle, but it was still bloody great, as always.

1. Brienne is awesome. "Two quick deaths?"

2. Is Shae just playing Tyrion? Because I really hope she isn't, but with this show, you can never tell.

3. Tyrion is hardly a monster. I really ******** hate Varys, but what he said to Tyrion after he brought in Shae was beautiful.

4. Joffrey is a festering c**t. Margaery hold no loyalty to him whatsoever, and he can't see that, because, like Theon, he thinks with his raisin sized d**k rather than his brain. If he hurts Sansa any more than he already has, the s**t will hit the fan.

5. Poor Loras. T__T I still miss Renly.

6. Poor Luwin. T__T

7. Robb made a HUGE mistake marrying Talissa. This is going to come back to bite him in the balls.

8. Jon is awesome.

9. Jaqen's magic is some serious s**t. Me: "WUT. WHAT? WHAAAAATT?!" XD

10. Dany is MY QUEEN, even if she only just gets by on luck most of the time. When that creepy guy got his, I was like "EAT MY FLAMES, b***h!"

11. THOSE. WHITEWALKERS. WILL. BE. IN. MY. ********. NIGHTMARES. I hope Sam is going to be okay...

My Favorite Quotes of the Week:

"You have a s**t memory. I am yours, and you are mine."
"Maybe I told the Great Stallion to go ******** himself so I could wait for you."
"The thing I find interesting about you is...absolutely nothing."

My Hit List for the Week:
1. JOFFREY. GAHHHHHHHH. DX
2. Cersei
3. Tywin. Thanks for ******** Tyrion over, you scale from a turtle's a*****e!
4. That ******** who killed Luwin. And no, I don't mean Osha. She's awesome. I mean the guy who stabbed him.
4. Stannis and his stupid ho.
5. BALON GREYJOY.
6. Walder Frey. Just for good measure.

I've decided to leave Theon off of my hit list for the week because I felt so freakin' bad for him. The poor b*****d can't even realize that Asha and Balon don't give a s**t about him...

On a final note (besides "I CAN'T WAIT for season 3!" ), why in all of ******** hell did Dany have to essentially kill Doreah. Because she ******** that evil Shaq?! Dude. Way to kill my ship, GRRM. I will go down with this ship.

...Thoughts?

Sparkly Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100

I take it you haven't read the books so I won't comment as I'd like... smile
So instead I will just giggle at things I remember from your post "Raisin sized d**k" "Evil Shaq" rofl

onoderas's Honey Bun

Margaery turns out to be much more loyal then you think.
hahahahaha
Of House Stark
Margaery turns out to be much more loyal then you think.

Oh, no. And I liked her. :/
Lady Olga

So instead I will just giggle at things I remember from your post "Raisin sized d**k" "Evil Shaq" rofl

I have yet to read the books.

But honestly, how big could Joffrey's d**k possibly be?!

Desirable Sex Symbol

1. Yes, yes she is.
2. Well ah...unless you want spoilers I won't comment.
3. Margaery turns out to be pretty awesome, ESPECIALLY her grandmother!
7. You don't know how right you are.
9. Jaqen is a Faceless Assassin of Braavos. He's one of the top assassins. The Faceless are really interesting I can't wait to see them in the show.
10. You honour me.

-You feel sorry for Theon already, that's nice. Just wait till Ramsay Bolton's introduced...
-I don't understand that either, in the books Doreah dies in the Red Waste.
Of House Targaryen

Ah. Then it appears my ship has not technically committed suicide! Thank you, Khaleesi. By the way, ghost!Rhaego was the cutest little killer Dothraki baby ever! <3

By the way, am I the only one who is loving Oona Chaplin but HATING Talissa/Jeyne? I don't know what it is about her...she just bothers me.

Sparkly Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Megathread 100
x0_FATIMAGIC
Lady Olga

Microscopic, that would explain his personality. lol
Lady Olga
x0_FATIMAGIC
Lady Olga

Microscopic, that would explain his personality. lol

Indeed. LOL

Gracious Phantom

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Of House Targaryen
Margaery turns out to be pretty awesome, ESPECIALLY her grandmother!

She indeed is 3nodding

Desirable Sex Symbol

x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen

Ah. Then it appears my ship has not technically committed suicide! Thank you, Khaleesi. By the way, ghost!Rhaego was the cutest little killer Dothraki baby ever! <3

By the way, am I the only one who is loving Oona Chaplin but HATING Talissa/Jeyne? I don't know what it is about her...she just bothers me.

It is good! I was meant to have Irri...pleasure...me next season but it looks like that is not going to happen either.
I couldn't agree more! My baby was adorable, if I didn't know it was a trick I would've stayed there as long as I could...& my sun & stars...
I'm with you on that, Oona is great but Jeyne? Ugh. Shame she couldn't have played a different character.
Of House Targaryen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen

It is good! I was meant to have Irri...pleasure...me next season but it looks like that is not going to happen either.
I couldn't agree more! My baby was adorable, if I didn't know it was a trick I would've stayed there as long as I could...& my sun & stars...
I'm with you on that, Oona is great but Jeyne? Ugh. Shame she couldn't have played a different character.
cat_sweatdrop *Waffles runs away*
Of House Targaryen
x0_FATIMAGIC
Of House Targaryen

YES. I knew I wasn't the only one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces