Welcome to Gaia! ::

student doctor

"Lysa was in love with Petyr ever since they were children. Overlooking his obsession with her sister, one night, while he was drunk and miserable over Catelyn's rejection, she slipped into his bedchamber and bedded him. The delirious Petyr may have mistaken Lysa for Catelyn, and indeed called her "Catelyn" that night. After getting injured severely during his duel against Brandon Stark, Lysa helped nurse him for a fortnight, during which they slept together again. He has since claimed (at court and in private) to have taken the maidenhood of both Tully sisters. Lysa became pregnant with Petyr's child as a result of their second encounter. After Petyr was sent away from Riverrum, Lysa revealed her pregnancy to her father, Hoster Tully, in the hopes he would relent and allow Lysa and Petyr to marry. Instead, Hoster forced Le pysa to drink moon tea to abort the pregnancy. It was also sort of the whole reason that they made Lysa marry Jon Arryn who was twice her age. Because of what she had done with Petyr, no other lords would have her."

Pretty grim huh ;x

Tactical Superhero

Poisonne
student doctor

"Lysa was in love with Petyr ever since they were children. Overlooking his obsession with her sister, one night, while he was drunk and miserable over Catelyn's rejection, she slipped into his bedchamber and bedded him. The delirious Petyr may have mistaken Lysa for Catelyn, and indeed called her "Catelyn" that night. After getting injured severely during his duel against Brandon Stark, Lysa helped nurse him for a fortnight, during which they slept together again. He has since claimed (at court and in private) to have taken the maidenhood of both Tully sisters. Lysa became pregnant with Petyr's child as a result of their second encounter. After Petyr was sent away from Riverrum, Lysa revealed her pregnancy to her father, Hoster Tully, in the hopes he would relent and allow Lysa and Petyr to marry. Instead, Hoster forced Le pysa to drink moon tea to abort the pregnancy. It was also sort of the whole reason that they made Lysa marry Jon Arryn who was twice her age. Because of what she had done with Petyr, no other lords would have her."

Pretty grim huh ;x
Oh that's really really sad. Poor Lysa. No wonder she became all crazy-lady.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
student doctor
Spooky Wasabi Princess
student doctor
I think right now she's just trying to look for where Sansa Stark is, and then keep her safe. Well I think that's what Jaime's instructions were.
Question is would Arya and Sansa see each other when the Hound gets to the Eyrie.

I'm positive they will. The Hound will want his ransom. I think Baelish and Brienne are going to end up fighting over who gets to take care of the girls. I hope Arya likes Brienne. She's a better role model for her than the Hound. sweatdrop
I gotta agreee with you on that one. But I am kinda feeling the Hound atm sweatdrop sad I feel bad for the little thing.

I know! Me too! They just started to bond! crying But Arya is better off with Brienne. Anyway, the Hound is on Arya's list.

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Ikr I have always kind of liked little finger.
Byye crazy lady, to bad your son wasn't there to see you fly.

Blessed Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
haven't watched the episode yet, but couldn't resist reading all the posts here.
Hurrah for no more crazy lady!

V a r u s k u n's Princess

Sexy Kitten

Shhhhhs! The Lolita Princess is Speaking!

the whole time, my boyfriend was screaming "MOON DOOR, MOON DOOR! PUSH HER THROUGH THE MOON DOOR! COOMEEEEOOONNNN!" xD

Thank You For Listening!

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
It's a bit unsettling to like a character more after they killed another character, but I do find myself appreciating Lord Baelish more after the latest episode. xd It's kind of romantic (in a slightly twisted way) that his actions are still guided by his lifelong love for Catelyn, even after her death. Lysa was so unstable that I was relieved to see her go...I was truly afraid for Sansa ever since she arrived at the Eyrie, and only felt that Sansa was safe for the time being because of Littlefinger.

Another note: I was surprised to see the Hound looking so vulnerable as he cleaned his neck wound and told Arya about his family. He had always looked so imposing in his armor with his tall stature and grisly head wound from childhood, but when he was sitting on that rock without his armor we saw a different side of him. I always liked the Hound because even though he's fierce and scary he was always completely honest and brutally direct, but after this episode he's actually become more likeable and sympathetic. I hope Arya will take him off her list...

Wealthy Friend

7,700 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
Asve
That ending was just fabulous.

"I have only loved one woman my entire life..."

"... your sister..."

DAT PUSH.

That was pretty epic, but he's all over Sansa, which is kinda weird, and understandable since she is the daughter of Catlyn... ugh.... tomorrow night couldnt get here any faster... NEED THE NEXT EPISODE.... and theres only like 3 left *dies*

Kitten

mystic_emerald
It's a bit unsettling to like a character more after they killed another character, but I do find myself appreciating Lord Baelish more after the latest episode. xd It's kind of romantic (in a slightly twisted way) that his actions are still guided by his lifelong love for Catelyn, even after her death. Lysa was so unstable that I was relieved to see her go...I was truly afraid for Sansa ever since she arrived at the Eyrie, and only felt that Sansa was safe for the time being because of Littlefinger.

Another note: I was surprised to see the Hound looking so vulnerable as he cleaned his neck wound and told Arya about his family. He had always looked so imposing in his armor with his tall stature and grisly head wound from childhood, but when he was sitting on that rock without his armor we saw a different side of him. I always liked the Hound because even though he's fierce and scary he was always completely honest and brutally direct, but after this episode he's actually become more likeable and sympathetic. I hope Arya will take him off her list...

Yeah I hope Arya takes him off her list, but I can tell he's going to risk his life for her and she finds a true friend in him. Although, I am wondering what his plans will be, considering Lysa is now dead and the Hound was going to take Arya to her for a bit of gold....
Perhaps he should just stop, everyone he's planning to take her to seem to die!

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
shellsmachine
It could only have been better if he'd Sparta-kicked her.

User Image

YESS User Image
I wish they kept the original text from the book. He said "Only Cat" and I felt like that worked better but yaaaaasss, that scene!

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Xian Tai
mystic_emerald

Yeah I hope Arya takes him off her list, but I can tell he's going to risk his life for her and she finds a true friend in him. Although, I am wondering what his plans will be, considering Lysa is now dead and the Hound was going to take Arya to her for a bit of gold....
Perhaps he should just stop, everyone he's planning to take her to seem to die!

Yeah, that is certainly possible. It'll be interesting to see what they will do next! (I haven't read the books yet)

MellishRelish's Senpai

Demigod

14,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Rosemary_Red
Well, technically speaking, Lysa is the one that started the war of five kings. She killed her husband, John Arren, which caused Ned Stark to come to king's landing in the first place. I can say that I'm glad as ******** to see her go and that deep down I wish that Petyr spin kicked her out that moon door. emotion_c8

Yeah buy littlefinger is the one who asked her to kill him and gave him the poison so really HE started the war.

MellishRelish's Senpai

Demigod

14,100 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
student doctor
Spooky Wasabi Princess
student doctor
Spooky Wasabi Princess
student doctor
Spooky Wasabi Princess
Loved that ending. Please send that little freak kid flying!
I really wasn't expecting Sansa to be into Baelish. Arya is such a badass now, killing guys like it ain't no thing.
I she into Baelish?

Not sure. I thought she would have pushed him away- I would have. He's creepy.
I think Sansa would keep him to survive. Or something.

She definitely wouldn't be able to make it on her own. I wonder what will happen when Brienne and the Hound show up. What exactly is Brienne trying to do, again? Get the Stark kids and take them... where? She knows Winterfell is all busted up, right?
I think right now she's just trying to look for where Sansa Stark is, and then keep her safe. Well I think that's what Jaime's instructions were.
Question is would Arya and Sansa see each other when the Hound gets to the Eyrie.

OH YOU
You non-book readers are so adorable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas