Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bran Stark... poor kid crying crying crying and Arya Stark (I would have said Ned Stark, but I hate that he was so stupidly nice... and died for it).

Noob

I used to have favorite characters, but then they died. D:

Rainbow Genius

7,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Littlefinger. All day every day.

FranknTank's Wife

Misleading Mystic

I love Brienne. But with the GoT you cannot get too attached to anyone. sweatdrop
BOOBS! mrgreen

jk. jk. i love the show, fav. character? HMM... Lord Snow (:

Or Ned Stark...

Or Tyrion...

idk. thats a tough one

Desirable Sex Symbol

As if I wouldn't pick myself.
Other favourites:
-Tyrion, Jaime, Sansa, Arya, Jaqen, Jon, Brienne, Sand Snakes, Prince Oberyn...all the Martells in general & the Reeds.

Dapper Dabbler

Catelyn, Arya, Brienne, Littlefinger and Tyrion in that order. ;D

Combative Regular

8,750 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
personally i my fave characters are both Arya Stark due to the fact that un like her sister she is completely independent and tries to take care of her self. and Tyrion Lanister because he is so sarcastic its funny, and doesn't mind smacking his nephew around, despite Jared being king xd
Davos and Shaggydog

Sex Symbol

Arya and Theon~

Lonely Lunatic

Jon. Then Arya. Then Tyrion. And, Dany, when she is in bad-a** mode. Spoiler Unfortunatly, she is such an idiot in ADWD. Until the very end, when she realized she didn't belong in the Nine Cities, I just wanted to hit her. She did all the wrong choices. Poor Drogon... and Viserion and Rhaegal. But I bet she'll be back to the usual "I am the blood of the dragon, I will take what's mine" attitude. Then, Jaime, and then Theon... poor Theon.

6,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Arya stark is my ultimate favorite. The little bad a**. followed closely by Jon Snow and Tyrion Lanister.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff