Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

Deliacroix
Slaiv
Read the first book, it was excellent... Watched the first season... It was insane how accurate it is to the book compared to other series based on books. About 2/3 through the second book now, and I just want to say... This season is going to be as good, if not better than the last. "In the game of thrones, you win... or you die."

P.S. Boobs or gtfo.

This isn't 4Chan and that meme is old and unfunny.

Ouch. I was just kidding.

Cumbersome Cucumber
and so many boobs ._.

Forgive me for having a laugh at the amount of boobage in this tv series. Besides, I've only ever been on 4Chan about 3 times in my life >>"

Friendly Fatcat

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Millionaire 200
Slaiv
Deliacroix
Slaiv
Read the first book, it was excellent... Watched the first season... It was insane how accurate it is to the book compared to other series based on books. About 2/3 through the second book now, and I just want to say... This season is going to be as good, if not better than the last. "In the game of thrones, you win... or you die."

P.S. Boobs or gtfo.

This isn't 4Chan and that meme is old and unfunny.

Ouch. I was just kidding.

Cumbersome Cucumber
and so many boobs ._.

Forgive me for having a laugh at the amount of boobage in this tv series. Besides, I've only ever been on 4Chan about 3 times in my life >>"

I feel privileged that that I was used as a reputable source to backup your argument ;D

Heated Visionary

Been waiting for the third season for months and months..

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Deliacroix
Alli the Elf
I'm reading the book, does that count? sweatdrop

It's a really good book so far, but I'm a bit squemish when it comes to blood and what not and my friend who told me to read the books said it can get pretty bloody, so I'm just reading the book to be safe lol sweatdrop

Of course the books count. I was hoping to find some of the book readers here. I can understand what you mean about the bloodiness. The show is far.. Worse.

duh! I totally read the books! they were a bit difficult for me! but I still loved them. very graphic but I think reading graphic detail and seeing it, there is a fine line between the two and I can stand reading graphic detail but I think seeing it for me is a different story....
can anyone who has read the books all the way through compare them to the show? I havent seen the show yet but am wanting to see it

Rainbow Nerd

I LOVE the series, so much so that I bought the first season on Blu-ray (which is a big deal for me, because the only other series I've ever bought is The Big Bang Theory). Unfortunately, I don't have HBO now that it's back on TV, so I'm super sad. I've considered reading the books, but I don't think I would be able to just read the first book, and I don't want to be spoiled on the TV series. For instance, if I'd known what was coming with Ned Stark at the end of the first season, it wouldn't have gripped and outraged me nearly as much as it did. I like being surprised, it keeps me into the series more.

Fashionable Lunatic

22,075 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love the Books and Series
I like seasons 1 and2

Desirable Sex Symbol

Can't half tell I'm a fan wink

Distinct Fairy

Certainly the Children have seen them... ...User Image
gaia_angelleft heart I Love this Show !!! heart gaia_angelright
User Image......in quiet places, where the moss grows Green......
omg i LOVE game of thrones!
i saw someone's avatar under shops. you know when you see other people's avatars and it said "WINTER IS COMING!" and im like, what?!
i have no clue where they got that crying

Enduring Explorer

26,525 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
Love it! read all 5 books - can't wait for#6. I'm just watching season 1 heart

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Honestly, I couldn't get through the first book. I thought it was incredibly slow with too many characters. I kept waiting for it to start and wound up giving up halfway through the first book. It seems like a great concept though, and the TV series looks amazing. I really want to watch the show because it seems like the story moves a bit faster and I wouldn't get bored with it.
I'm hoping someone I know will get the first season on DVD and let me borrow it, because I can't afford it lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff