Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a hard question for fans of the books and show.

A) You may recieve any gift possible from the mother of dragons but you must hunt down and kill Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow and Arya Stark. Would you do it?
Well, firstly thinking of what happens, that doesn't make sense to me at all.

BUUT, I don't see myself killing anyone for any reason. Even if it's "any gift" from Dany. At the end of the day, she is only mortal as the rest of us, and hasn't yet to live up to her own potential.

Lonely Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
I'd say no for two reasons

1. tyrion and arya are my favorite characters and have done nothing to wrong daenerys

Jon Snow is possibly already dead from being stabbed multiple times by his brothers

Gatekeeper

100% yes I would, those 3 are some of my least favourite characters and I'm sure Dany's got something awesome lying around I'd want. TAKE WHAT IS MINE WITH MY OWN FIRE AND BLOOD.

let the hate begin, come at me.
Iodine-ZAP

A) You may recieve any gift possible from the mother of dragons but you must hunt down and kill Tyrion Lannister, Jon Snow and Arya Stark. Would you do it?

As much as I absolutely love the Khalesi, Tyrion Lanister is my favorite character. I wouldn't be able to accept anything from her if I had to kill him. She is my next favorite character however

Girl

There is only one thing I'd ever want from the mother of dragons and that would be a dragon

Demonic Teenager

I like all of them, so I certainly wouldn't say yes to this question. I would rather beg Dany for something nice than get it by killing people.

17,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
No, wouldn't do it... because I don't want any gift that comes from Dany.

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I'll humor this- No, I don't like Dany and I don't want whatever she could possibly give me for going assassin (And going through a lot of trouble/risking my life, no doubt) on characters I do like.

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Jon Snow is too beautiful to die.

Handsome Smoker

Even though I heart Dany and her boobs....My answer would be no. Because, who could kill off Tyrion?! It's Tryrion!

mooshy's Darling

OMFG Babes

Iodine-ZAP

Why does it have to be those characters?!?! Never.

Wintry Avenger

I wouldn't be able to kill Arya. She's flawless.

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
the only gift worth having from her is a dragon and we all know how that would work out. plus, gifts are overrated.

Fashionable Lunatic

i wouldn't because i wouldn't be able to kill any of those and neither would any of you lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff