Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Gaian

heavenender
jjoseyx
how much will u take for all your carnations, old crumpled news papaer and bachrlors credit and harmless spores

carnation 80k each
old crumpled newspaper 1m each
bachelors credit 125k each
spores 900m each

oh well i thoguth ull take carnation 30k.... old crumpled newsppaper 700l bachelors credit 75k... sporess 400m... im not rich
jjoseyx
heavenender
jjoseyx
how much will u take for all your carnations, old crumpled news papaer and bachrlors credit and harmless spores

carnation 80k each
old crumpled newspaper 1m each
bachelors credit 125k each
spores 900m each

oh well i thoguth ull take carnation 30k.... old crumpled newsppaper 700l bachelors credit 75k... sporess 400m... im not rich
those prices are fine, feel free to send a trade.

Witty Shapeshifter

heavenender
thanks again, i think im gonna just start basing my pricing on the MP lowest buy prices from now on lol

I should be the one to thank you for such a sweet deal! ^w^/ Are you gonna be posting your updates here in the same thread for the bugs you get?
foedace
heavenender
thanks again, i think im gonna just start basing my pricing on the MP lowest buy prices from now on lol

I should be the one to thank you for such a sweet deal! ^w^/ Are you gonna be posting your updates here in the same thread for the bugs you get?
yes, i will probably update daily with my new inventory. ill make sure to bump the thread when im restocked.

Witty Shapeshifter

heavenender
yes, i will probably update daily with my new inventory. ill make sure to bump the thread when im restocked.

blue dragonfly: 1
red butterfly: 3
blue butterfly: 1
red beetle: 2
blue beetle: 1
red fly: 1

So.. uhm.. I'm guessing that this are the updated ones? I'd let you compute for the amount since as you mentioned you're gonna be basing them from the MP this time ^^
✖✖
inventory has been updated
✖✖
foedace
heavenender

blue dragonfly: 1
red butterfly: 3
blue butterfly: 1
red beetle: 2
blue beetle: 1
red fly: 1

So.. uhm.. I'm guessing that this are the updated ones? I'd let you compute for the amount since as you mentioned you're gonna be basing them from the MP this time ^^

✖✖
I actually just updated the list, would you like all the red/blue/green bugs again?
✖✖

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
heavenender
OPEN

Sunflowers 500k Each
Pink/White Carnation 500k Each
Blue Carnation 1m Each
Other Flowers 50k Each
Old Crumpled Papers 2m Each
Other Papers 50k Each
Old Cans/Boots 10k Each
l K E L L Y x3 l
heavenender
OPEN

Sunflowers 500k Each
Blue Carnation 1m Each
Other Flowers 50k Each
Other Papers 50k Each
Old Cans/Boots 10k Each

sounds good to me, feel free to send a trade.

Fuzzy Friend

22,225 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Abomination 100
heavenender
l K E L L Y x3 l
heavenender
OPEN

Sunflowers 500k Each
Blue Carnation 1m Each
Other Flowers 50k Each
Other Papers 50k Each
Old Cans/Boots 10k Each

sounds good to me, feel free to send a trade.

Sent c:

Witty Shapeshifter

heavenender
✖✖
I actually just updated the list, would you like all the red/blue/green bugs again?
✖✖
Yes please ^^ Would you be kind and give me your prices again for this batch? Thank you!
foedace
Yes please ^^ Would you be kind and give me your prices again for this batch? Thank you!
✖✖
how about?
    butterflies: 20k
    dragonflies 25k
    beetles 15k
    grasshopper 30 k
    flies 50k
✖✖

Witty Shapeshifter

heavenender

Okay sending trade ^^ I did count them with the same price per bug just like the last time though. Sorry but you're just too nice x3
inventory list has been updated please make offers now.
heavenender
inventory list has been updated please make offers now.

I'm interested in your flowers, papers and bugs. I do not see any specific prices up though. How much would you charge for all of them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff