Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Would you've ever guessed this thread might be around for 4 years?!?!?!

No, never. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 6 ]
Of course! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 9 ]
Wtf?!?!!? 4 Years?! 0.72222222222222 72.2% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 54 ]

Newbie Noob

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
bombon1122
thanks, it was nice doing business with you smile
You as well - come back anytime biggrin

I shall come back soon smile

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
Loki_Dragon
OOO I love that movie. By the way I know the answer this time as well. xd
Lol - gonna have to stump you one of these days....

Yeah good luck with that. I will PM you the answer along with a movie for you to guess as soon as i find one xd

Bonzly's Significant Otter

Inquisitive Traveler

Loki_Dragon
I will PM you the answer along with a movie for you to guess as soon as i find one xd

As you wish. mrgreen

Greedy Smoker

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed

As you wish. mrgreen

I've got about 2k tokens for you hun whenever you want them. I hardly ever get them in the DC carts anymore..... I have a ton of aquarium junk I need to get rid of though.... seems to be all I get anymore. Same with DD.. all aquarium stuff that does me no good since I can't access my aquarium on my Wii or phone lol
Anywho.... let me know if you want the tokens. They're just taking up space in my invo. I also have a few cheap alchemy components if you know anyone looking...

Inquisitive Traveler

SinfulYetAngelic
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed

As you wish. mrgreen

I've got about 2k tokens for you hun whenever you want them. I hardly ever get them in the DC carts anymore..... I have a ton of aquarium junk I need to get rid of though.... seems to be all I get anymore. Same with DD.. all aquarium stuff that does me no good since I can't access my aquarium on my Wii or phone lol
Anywho.... let me know if you want the tokens. They're just taking up space in my invo. I also have a few cheap alchemy components if you know anyone looking...
I'd be happy for tokens & aq items smile

Inquisitive Traveler

Inquisitive Traveler

Newbie Noob

thanks for the trade smile and i'm thinking about donating the next batch of tickets i get smile

Inquisitive Traveler

bombon1122
thanks for the trade smile and i'm thinking about donating the next batch of tickets i get smile
whatever you'd like would be fine - sorry about the typo - glad you caught it biggrin

Newbie Noob

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
bombon1122
whatever you'd like would be fine - sorry about the typo - glad you caught it biggrin

well i have all i need so the next batch of tickets will be a donation for you smile and it's okay! really smile

Greedy Smoker

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
bump

12 hermit kitties are waiting for their new owner... and the rest will be following soon. Sorry for not replying sooner. Still kinda sick and sleepy all the time. I'll put your tokens in the third trade with the last 6 hermit kitties. I have 2075 of them.

What fishies you don't buy, I'm thinking of selling in the exchange when I'm feeling better. If I can handle the lowballers without losing my temper lol.

Inquisitive Traveler

bombon1122

well i have all i need so the next batch of tickets will be a donation for you smile and it's okay! really smile
thank you!

Inquisitive Traveler

SinfulYetAngelic
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
bump

12 hermit kitties are waiting for their new owner... and the rest will be following soon. Sorry for not replying sooner. Still kinda sick and sleepy all the time. I'll put your tokens in the third trade with the last 6 hermit kitties. I have 2075 of them.

What fishies you don't buy, I'm thinking of selling in the exchange when I'm feeling better. If I can handle the lowballers without losing my temper lol.
thx hon - I may buy other fishies off you - and I know Lovers really likes the lite fish, so you might want to offer her some smile

Greedy Smoker

Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
SinfulYetAngelic
Somewhat_Slightly_Dazed
bump

thx hon - I may buy other fishies off you - and I know Lovers really likes the lite fish, so you might want to offer her some smile
I think I wont have any trouble getting rid of most of the fish. Its all the decorations, bgs and stickers that are going to be a problem.

Inquisitive Traveler

SinfulYetAngelic
I think I wont have any trouble getting rid of most of the fish. Its all the decorations, bgs and stickers that are going to be a problem.
the stickers sell pretty well in mp razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces