Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Paladin

Selling Everything!

This is my first time posting on here, so bear with me if you see a flaw in anything I do. I will be posting each item and you can shoot me an offer if you're interested in anything! If it is reasonable, I shall accept. I will NOT take an item in the sense of a payment for an item that I own. Sorry for the inconvenience. Before you post, put the name of what item you'd like with the price.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Helmet of the Great War

Winsor

Prideful Revolt

Sharkzilla vs Crocodactyl

Prince Dhanun

Aeroglider

Red Sorcerer

Sweet Porridge

Dead Eyes Yellow

Marceline's Cave House

Crimson Flutter (x2)

Clock-worked Oliver (x2)

Pineapple Grenadia (x2)

Fall Groom

The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock's Revenge

The Wasp

Grun Herr Schwartz

Junior Gumshoe

Talsi's Sash

Bloody Bucket

King of the Pirates

Umber Mystere

Black Inked Mask

White Inked Mas

King of the Pirates

Cirque du Freak Madame Octa

Zombie Stompin' Boots

SDPlus #397 Money & Honeys Liam

Fallen Emperor

Wheel of Chance

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Either post below or send me a PM notifying me which item you would like. From there, we will work out a price dependent upon what it's going for in the Marketplace. I'm really flexible, so you should be good on a reduced price from what the original is!

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
Serkonos
Selling Everything!

This is my first time posting on here, so bear with me if you see a flaw in anything I do. I will be posting each item and you can shoot me an offer if you're interested in anything! If it is reasonable, I shall accept. I will NOT take an item in the sense of a payment for an item that I own. Sorry for the inconvenience. Before you post, put the name of what item you'd like with the price.

Winsor

Prideful Revolt

Prince Dhanun

Aeroglider

Red Sorcerer

Sweet Porridge

Dead Eyes Yellow

Marceline's Cave House

Crimson Flutter (x2)

Clock-worked Oliver (x2)

Pineapple Grenadia (x2)

Fall Groom

The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock's Revenge

The Wasp

Grun Herr Schwartz

Junior Gumshoe

Talsi's Sash

Bloody Bucket

King of the Pirates

Umber Mystere

Black Inked Mask

White Inked Mas

King of the Pirates

Zombie Stompin' Boots

Fallen Emperor

Wheel of Chance

Either post below or send me a PM notifying me which item you would like. From there, we will work out a price dependent upon what it's going for in the Marketplace. I'm really flexible, so you should be good on a reduced price from what the original is!

This is the game item forum razz ya kno ink bugs and paper stuff like that not items xD

Loyal Paladin

controlgary1
Serkonos
Selling Everything!

Winsor

Prideful Revolt

Prince Dhanun

Aeroglider

Red Sorcerer

Sweet Porridge

Dead Eyes Yellow

Marceline's Cave House

Crimson Flutter (x2)

Clock-worked Oliver (x2)

Pineapple Grenadia (x2)

Fall Groom

The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock's Revenge

The Wasp

Grun Herr Schwartz

Junior Gumshoe

Talsi's Sash

Bloody Bucket

King of the Pirates

Umber Mystere

Black Inked Mask

White Inked Mas

King of the Pirates

Zombie Stompin' Boots

Fallen Emperor

Wheel of Chance

This is the game item forum razz ya kno ink bugs and paper stuff like that not items xD

Well, this has happened twice now, so... You know what? Can you tell me where I should post this?

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
Serkonos
controlgary1
Serkonos
Selling Everything!

Winsor

Prideful Revolt

Prince Dhanun

Aeroglider

Red Sorcerer

Sweet Porridge

Dead Eyes Yellow

Marceline's Cave House

Crimson Flutter (x2)

Clock-worked Oliver (x2)

Pineapple Grenadia (x2)

Fall Groom

The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock's Revenge

The Wasp

Grun Herr Schwartz

Junior Gumshoe

Talsi's Sash

Bloody Bucket

King of the Pirates

Umber Mystere

Black Inked Mask

White Inked Mas

King of the Pirates

Zombie Stompin' Boots

Fallen Emperor

Wheel of Chance

Well, this has happened twice now, so... You know what? Can you tell me where I should post this?

Just the Gaia exchange or Gaia market discussion but that's if u put ur items on the marketplace, so yeah... Just post in the Gaia exchange

Quotable Genius

Serkonos

The place you are looking for is right here.
The Gaia Exchange is for wearable items, such as the ones you wish to be selling.
The Game Item Exchange is for anything in the "game" section of your inventory.
Good luck on your sales!

Loyal Paladin

controlgary1
Serkonos
controlgary1
Serkonos
Selling Everything!

Winsor

Prideful Revolt

Prince Dhanun

Aeroglider

Red Sorcerer

Sweet Porridge

Dead Eyes Yellow

Marceline's Cave House

Crimson Flutter (x2)

Clock-worked Oliver (x2)

Pineapple Grenadia (x2)

Fall Groom

The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock's Revenge

The Wasp

Grun Herr Schwartz

Junior Gumshoe

Talsi's Sash

Bloody Bucket

King of the Pirates

Umber Mystere

Black Inked Mask

White Inked Mas

King of the Pirates

Zombie Stompin' Boots

Fallen Emperor

Wheel of Chance

Just the Gaia exchange or Gaia market discussion but that's if u put ur items on the marketplace, so yeah... Just post in the Gaia exchange

But I thought this was the Gaia Exchange section?

Edit: I'm stupid. Ignore this comment. I mixed up each name and thought the Game Exchange was the Gaia Exchange. Thank you guys for helping. I appreciate it!

Hygienic Regular

9,625 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Flatterer 200
Serkonos
controlgary1
Serkonos
controlgary1
Serkonos
Selling Everything!

Winsor

Prideful Revolt

Prince Dhanun

Aeroglider

Red Sorcerer

Sweet Porridge

Dead Eyes Yellow

Marceline's Cave House

Crimson Flutter (x2)

Clock-worked Oliver (x2)

Pineapple Grenadia (x2)

Fall Groom

The Jabberwock

The Jabberwock's Revenge

The Wasp

Grun Herr Schwartz

Junior Gumshoe

Talsi's Sash

Bloody Bucket

King of the Pirates

Umber Mystere

Black Inked Mask

White Inked Mas

King of the Pirates

Zombie Stompin' Boots

Fallen Emperor

Wheel of Chance

But I thought this was the Gaia Exchange section?

This is a part of it this is the game version for stuff like ink and bugs Gaia exchange is one where you can sell anything just scroll up and look for the Gaia forums>>gaia gaming>>Gaia exchange on this page

Loyal Paladin

pinkytutu
Serkonos

The place you are looking for is right here.
The Gaia Exchange is for wearable items, such as the ones you wish to be selling.
The Game Item Exchange is for anything in the "game" section of your inventory.
Good luck on your sales!

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas