Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pal

dV_Vb
La Optimiste
dV_Vb
La Optimiste
dV_Vb

I have 4 Slate Boldurs, may I trade it with some of your A baits?
How does 56 sound?
Edit 60

Can you round it up to 60?
Sent you some extra wink

Aw thank you emotion_bigheart

Unholy Abomination

Unholy Abomination

Unholy Abomination

dV_Vb

hello biggrin
i have 61 slates c:

Popular Sophomore

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
dV_Vb
mrgreen

Can I ask why you have so many superchargers and ghi amps?
[Edit]
I also have 3 slates, one biter and 7 feeders.Would you be willing to trade for green stripers?
Or those extra tinsel/pine needles. emotion_omnomnom

Thirteenth Master

13,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Yo! dV long time no trade aye, normal price for me though at 3k each aye dont wanna rob ya ^^

Unholy Abomination

Taporonishia
dV_Vb

hello biggrin
i have 61 slates c:
Excellent send them and I will pay you. biggrin

Unholy Abomination

kolkolkol445
dV_Vb
mrgreen

[Edit]
I also have 3 slates, one biter and 7 feeders.Would you be willing to trade for green stripers?
I'm not sure, I use to play zOMG regularly, I was part of the close beta, on a different account, on this one I was part of the closed beta for DMS, I stopped playing it thou.
About your fish, I'de give you 24 green stripers for them, after my ruby I will work on a candy and some alchemy, that iw shy my offer is less then generous, if you are interested start trade, if you have other fish in mind you will probably get a better offer.
If you want pine needles I can give you 2 for your fish, i think a much better offer then the fish.
Or one tinsel, still a better offer then the fish, well you have options, hopefully we can deal.

Unholy Abomination

Ximonix
Yo! dV long time no trade aye, normal price for me though at 3k each aye dont wanna rob ya ^^
To keep it easy for me I am paying everyone the same, I do appreciate your support in the past, now and in the future thou mrgreen

Popular Sophomore

6,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
dV_Vb
kolkolkol445
dV_Vb
mrgreen

[Edit]
I'm not sure, I use to play zOMG regularly, I was part of the close beta, on a different account, on this one I was part of the closed beta for DMS, I stopped playing it thou.
About your fish, I'de give you 24 green stripers for them, after my ruby I will work on a candy and some alchemy, that iw shy my offer is less then generous, if you are interested start trade, if you have other fish in mind you will probably get a better offer.
If you want pine needles I can give you 2 for your fish, i think a much better offer then the fish.
Or one tinsel, still a better offer then the fish, well you have options, hopefully we can deal.

Hmm. I think I'll go with the stripers, a friend is collecting them. I'll send a trade.

Cheery Bunny

15,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
I have 198 Slates. I would love to exchange for sands, if you have them.

Unholy Abomination

BrokenxBell
I have 198 Slates. I would love to exchange for sands, if you have them.
sent

Unholy Abomination

Less then 200 and ill have my 6th 3nodding

Thirteenth Master

13,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
dV_Vb
Ximonix
To keep it easy for me I am paying everyone the same, I do appreciate your support in the past, now and in the future thou mrgreen

awwww maaaaaaaaannnnn fine crying haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces