10,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sweet Heartless Riku
Bitter Serum
Sweet Heartless Riku

No problem!

A lot of items are indeed out of whack with pricing because of all the gold generators. It's madness, it's rather depressing, and it's not likely to stop anytime soon... unfortunately.

I have 24 Demonflies and 4 Monarch thingies. Would you wanna buy those for your wings pursuit?

That would be awesome. How does 50bil per Demonfly and Monarchs sound? That would be 1.4tril total.

That sounds fine to me! If you could start a trade that would be helpful.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bitter Serum
That sounds fine to me! If you could start a trade that would be helpful.

Trade started. Wow, what a way to start off the return from your break, huh? rofl

Anxious Conversationalist

10,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sweet Heartless Riku

Trade started. Wow, what a way to start off the return from your break, huh? rofl

I guess so. I have so many items I'm finding out actually have use/value now that I've hoarded over the past ten years. LOL

When Tampax did their promo years back and made everyone watch a video about tampons for a free dress, I bought a bunch of them off the MP at 10g each. They're a crazy 800m each now...

The more I look at what I have in my inventory, the more I just want to go in the exchange and sell it all.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bitter Serum
Sweet Heartless Riku

I guess so. I have so many items I'm finding out actually have use/value now that I've hoarded over the past ten years. LOL

When Tampax did their promo years back and made everyone watch a video about tampons for a free dress, I bought a bunch of them off the MP at 10g each. They're a crazy 800m each now...

The more I look at what I have in my inventory, the more I just want to go in the exchange and sell it all.

I know! I've been here since 08 (2006 actually), and I'm at the point where my 6400+ item inventory is just, well, a bit much? I'm going to start selling crap that I've accumulated likely after I finish these wings.

Anxious Conversationalist

10,675 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
Sweet Heartless Riku

I know! I've been here since 08 (2006 actually), and I'm at the point where my 6400+ item inventory is just, well, a bit much? I'm going to start selling crap that I've accumulated likely after I finish these wings.

Yeah I get ya completely. I have a few mule accounts as well that have hoards of crap in them (I'll check and see if I have anymore of those butterflies). Im literally just going to weed through it and sell most of it I think to get something I want... But I dont even know what I want.

I'm glad I helped you reach your demonfly goal. I don't even know why I had that many. cool

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Bitter Serum
Sweet Heartless Riku

Yeah I get ya completely. I have a few mule accounts as well that have hoards of crap in them (I'll check and see if I have anymore of those butterflies). Im literally just going to weed through it and sell most of it I think to get something I want... But I dont even know what I want.

I'm glad I helped you reach your demonfly goal. I don't even know why I had that many. cool

Yes, if you have any more Great Monarchs, I'd be more than happy to buy them from you, granted if I don't find them somewhere else first. Thanks very much for the Demonflies also, you might have had so many from possibly playing in Towns way back when?

When you figure out what you want to get, then, well, go for it. There's literally tons of crap to sort through, and then there's the rare items. XD

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sweet Heartless Riku

I have a Monarch..

Do you have any SDSuper+ Dolls?

Panty Snatcher's Princess

Kitten Huffer

Sweet Heartless Riku
User Image

I have 5 Great monarchs.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
vii-Lucky
I have a Monarch..

The only one I have is SDSuper+ BB15 Drossel Kainz.

jizzed when he
I have 5 Great monarchs.

Are there any items that you're looking to vend? Or I can offer 60bil per Monarch.

Kitten Huffer

Sweet Heartless Riku
vii-Lucky
I have a Monarch..

The only one I have is SDSuper+ BB15 Drossel Kainz.

jizzed when he
I have 5 Great monarchs.

Are there any items that you're looking to vend? Or I can offer 60bil per Monarch.

I can take items, but I'd prefer pure at the moment.

Can you do 70 bil each? I've sold a few for above that and since you're doing wings I an sell for a bit lower.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
jizzed when he
I can take items, but I'd prefer pure at the moment.

Can you do 70 bil each? I've sold a few for above that and since you're doing wings I an sell for a bit lower.

I can do 70bil each. I mentioned items because I've seen you around the MP, and I am aware that you are, imo, a very active vendor.

I'll send a trade.

Kitten Huffer

Sweet Heartless Riku

I can do 70bil each. I mentioned items because I've seen you around the MP, and I am aware that you are, imo, a very active vendor.

I'll send a trade.

Yeah, when I am on Gaia I'm really active. Trade sent back, thanks.

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
jizzed when he
Yeah, when I am on Gaia I'm really active. Trade sent back, thanks.

Sure thing, and thank you as well for selling the Monarchs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff