Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Demigod

Buying the fish listed above. Preferably in large quantities, but my pure is a bit low right now. I'm also selling some stuff to make some more gold~

Ideal Offers:
100k Black Pebbo Feeders
or
10k Pyrite Biters
or
1000 Slate Boldurs

My Selling Thread

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
good luck hun gaia_star I'm in the same boat as you

Divine Demigod

xx-angel-atsuko-xx

Thanks. I'm now aware that I need to scavenge tickets (for the Crown) and bugs for the body dye. D:

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

Thanks. I'm now aware that I need to scavenge tickets (for the Crown) and bugs for the body dye. D:
which wing set are you doing?

Divine Demigod

xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

I've started collecting the items for the Fallen wing set, but I don't have the formula yet. Though I've collected all but ~60 of the caches I'll need.

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

I've started collecting the items for the Fallen wing set, but I don't have the formula yet. Though I've collected all but ~60 of the caches I'll need.
which body dye do you need? and oh i see well if that quest takes gray body dye I'm willing to sell it (:

Divine Demigod

xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

which body dye do you need? and oh i see well if that quest takes gray body dye I'm willing to sell it (:

Gray Body Dye is the one I need but I'm quite short on pure right now. sad

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

oh alrighty but if you had the pure how much would you offer?

Divine Demigod

xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

Just noticed, if my price is okay, that I'd have less than 1B left for it. ABP is 11B, so I'd offer around 8B. I have 9.5B right now but I have another 17 coming through a trade whenever the buyer accepts.

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

Just noticed, if my price is okay, that I'd have less than 1B left for it. ABP is 11B, so I'd offer around 8B. I have 9.5B right now but I have another 17 coming through a trade whenever the buyer accepts.
aww wow i should've looked at abp when i bought it in the MP for 25B xD i grabbed wrong dye lol so i wanted to see if i could get 12B out of it. Also let me know what you need left on your quest?

Divine Demigod

xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx

aww wow i should've looked at abp when i bought it in the MP for 25B xD i grabbed wrong dye lol so i wanted to see if i could get 12B out of it. Also let me know what you need left on your quest?

The Gray Body Dye, a Black Royal Crown, Nitemare neck scarf, collar, bustier, claws, boots, sarcophagi (x5), chair (x5), table (x5), Angelic headband, Rubyback Lion fish and the formula itself.

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Malevolynn

The Gray Body Dye, a Black Royal Crown, Nitemare neck scarf, collar, bustier, claws, boots, sarcophagi (x5), chair (x5), table (x5), Angelic headband, Rubyback Lion fish and the formula itself.
the bustire, collar, claws, boots and headbands will be the easiest to get (: and according to the prices in the market there are a lot of chairs, tables and sarcophagi
your formula is a pricey one isn't it ono inflation sucks for alchemy formulas

Divine Demigod

xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn

the bustire, collar, claws, boots and headbands will be the easiest to get (: and according to the prices in the market there are a lot of chairs, tables and sarcophagi

Yeah. I just had a trade complete so I'll scope out the nightmare and angelic items. The formula will be easier next paycheck when I can get some more GCash. :3

Xersen's Secret Admirer

Lonely Lunatic

13,525 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Malevolynn
xx-angel-atsuko-xx
Malevolynn

Yeah. I just had a trade complete so I'll scope out the nightmare and angelic items. The formula will be easier next paycheck when I can get some more GCash. :3
thats good but you know its sad that rely on our real life cash to get something we want virtually cat_crying but what the hell i do the same thing sadly. Like I said wish you luck gaia_star if you need cache i have a lot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff