Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaia Towns
Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: You are already logged in to towns. Please close all other towns windows. If you have already closed all towns windows, wait one minute and try again.

► Only in particular areas have I been receiving this error but all others have been allowing me to connect to them completely. These are all specific topics, mind you. I have cleared all cookies, cache, and history. Even updated all possible flash components on my personal computer. Anyone else having this particular issue?
Edit
► It appears to be happening in more random areas each time progressing.

Blessed Giver

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Siberski Ford Haski
Gaia Towns
Error: You are already logged in to towns. Please close all other towns windows. If you have already closed all towns windows, wait one minute and try again.

► Only in particular areas have I been receiving this error but all others have been allowing me to connect to them completely. These are all specific topics, mind you. I have cleared all cookies, cache, and history. Even updated all possible flash components on my personal computer. Anyone else having this particular issue?
Edit

Scriptor attack, I believe. Wait a day.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Swordust
Siberski Ford Haski
Gaia Towns

Edit

The same thing is happening to me as well... *sighs*

Lunatic

Swordust
Siberski Ford Haski
Gaia Towns

Edit

Been a few days now. Still happening. Happens every few months, too.

We need a newer version of towns.

Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
► Happening still today as of time of this post. Dear Gaia Interactive, please fix, thank you.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Siberski Ford Haski
► Happening still today as of time of this post. Dear Gaia Interactive, please fix, thank you.
It doesn't earn Gaia money like RIGs, EIs, and whatnot does. It's not going to be fixed anytime soon, I doubt there will even be a new version and finally Towns where we don't have glitches with the flower picking and bug catching this year. I'm sure it won't be fixed until two or three more years from now.
Their main focus is creating Facebook Games, as of now, they've just created three new games. Two with definite ties with Facebook and one that may or may not be a Gaia exclusive game.
The only real way it's going to be fixed anytime soon is having a MASSIVE amount of users complaining, only about 1/3rd or 1/4th of the site uses Towns and even then, sporadically at best... until then, don't depend on Gaia to listen to our complaints.

When it boils down to it, if it doesn't make Gaia money, it doesn't get fixed.

Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
umewotaberusaru
Siberski Ford Haski
It doesn't earn Gaia money like RIGs, EIs, and whatnot does. It's not going to be fixed anytime soon, I doubt there will even be a new version and finally Towns where we don't have glitches with the flower picking and bug catching this year. I'm sure it won't be fixed until two or three more years from now.
Their main focus is creating Facebook Games, as of now, they've just created three new games. Two with definite ties with Facebook and one that may or may not be a Gaia exclusive game.
The only real way it's going to be fixed anytime soon is having a MASSIVE amount of users complaining, only about 1/3rd or 1/4th of the site uses Towns and even then, sporadically at best... until then, don't depend on Gaia to listen to our complaints.

► Good point...

Aged Genius

Siberski Ford Haski
umewotaberusaru
Siberski Ford Haski

► Good point...

If it is broke, We want to fix it! We had did have some issues with our servers earlier this week that knocked out about 25% of town zip codes. This has been resolved. If you are still having trouble please post in the bugs forum.

We ARE putting out a new version of towns this year. Yes, Gaia is creating Facebook games, but that is the work of a different team than the one that takes care of the towns, rally, Hollywood, etc. So the focus of one team doesn't affect the other.

There were only a few people posting in this thread, and we did listen, and responded.

We have a really good team, that cares about the Gaia community and we are excited about the projects for this year. Expect a lot of updates and fun stuff coming your way.

Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
codemonkey37179
Siberski Ford Haski
umewotaberusaru
Siberski Ford Haski

► Good point...

If it is broke, We want to fix it! We had did have some issues with our servers earlier this week that knocked out about 25% of town zip codes. This has been resolved. If you are still having trouble please post in the bugs forum.

We ARE putting out a new version of towns this year. Yes, Gaia is creating Facebook games, but that is the work of a different team than the one that takes care of the towns, rally, Hollywood, etc. So the focus of one team doesn't affect the other.

There were only a few people posting in this thread, and we did listen, and responded.

We have a really good team, that cares about the Gaia community and we are excited about the projects for this year. Expect a lot of updates and fun stuff coming your way.

► Thank you very much for all of this!
That may happen if someone is currently on your account in Towns. I doubt that, though. Or else, you would already be hacked 'n stuff.
smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces