Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think screenshots are proof enough, along with the responses of those in the pictures.

Desirable Conversationalist

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Cybil Bennett BPD
I think screenshots are proof enough, along with the responses of those in the pictures.

Ditto. 3nodding

O.G. Sex Symbol

7,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
If your going to say something dont just say b.s. just contribute to the thread
If you are mentioned because you could be scripting then dont start a flame war just bring up the situation and adress the matter politly and properly^_^
Cybil Bennett BPD

I have to say, screen shots are not always proof.
Especially the locked room.
That's completely misleading and happens when you are too anxious to click.
Someone claiming to do something and someone actually doing so are two completely different things.
All evidence should include words like seems to be and all necessary precautions to avoid false accusations should be made.

On a final note, please remember that it is against the rules to make posts such as the following:

* Abusive language - Content that promotes or provokes hatred toward an individual or a group.

I understand that scripting [which is really packet editing] is supposedly against the rules, even though I've seen no concrete rule so far.
However it's still against the rules to make abusing comments towards these people.

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
eight88
Cybil Bennett BPD

Someone claiming to do something and someone actually doing so are two completely different things.
All evidence should include words like seems to be and all necessary precautions to avoid false accusations should be made.

On a final note, please remember that it is against the rules to make posts such as the following:

* Abusive language - Content that promotes or provokes hatred toward an individual or a group.

I understand that scripting [which is really packet editing] is supposedly against the rules, even though I've seen no concrete rule so far.
However it's still against the rules to make abusing comments towards these people.

The admins take into account all sorts of evidence. When people post screenies in this thread, the screenies aren't tickets to Banville, but the screenies do help back up evidence and reports that have been made. I understand your point, though. Some people brag about how they are scripters when they aren't, but bragging about scripting isn't a good idea whether they actually do it or not.

But scripting clearly is against the rules.
Gaia Terms of Service
intentionally interfere with the operation of Gaia Online or any Member's enjoyment of it, or intentionally post inflammatory statements to get responses
Scripting is a violation of this rule.

As for your last comment, I totally agree: the catty remarks need to stop. It's hard for me to be in this thread when some of the regulars are constantly snickering at the scripters. This thread is for screenies, not to prove pride. If someone comes in here and makes a fool of themself, just don't acknowledge them. It's not that hard. There's no need to say "yawn, now that the fool is done talking, let's get back to work". That just makes one lose their credibility.
I had not encountered that locked room thing before, but thank you for clarifying that for me eight88. And I do see where you are coming from.

Abusive language of course does not help anyone, and I have not done so against any of the people that may be in question even if they do so to me.
Cybil Bennett BPD

I agree you scriptor. I hate your kind.

I cant believe u script. -_-

And I bet your going to deny it. But i took a screenie while we were talking.

User Image

Im going to help the mods and fight against scriptors.
Green - And, supposedly, what time was this?
Hola Mimiko
eight88
Cybil Bennett BPD

The admins take into account all sorts of evidence. When people post screenies in this thread, the screenies aren't tickets to Banville, but the screenies do help back up evidence and reports that have been made. I understand your point, though. Some people brag about how they are scripters when they aren't, but bragging about scripting isn't a good idea whether they actually do it or not.

But scripting clearly is against the rules.
Gaia Terms of Service
intentionally interfere with the operation of Gaia Online or any Member's enjoyment of it, or intentionally post inflammatory statements to get responses
Scripting is a violation of this rule.

As for your last comment, I totally agree: the catty remarks need to stop. It's hard for me to be in this thread when some of the regulars are constantly snickering at the scripters. This thread is for screenies, not to prove pride. If someone comes in here and makes a fool of themself, just don't acknowledge them. It's not that hard. There's no need to say "yawn, now that the fool is done talking, let's get back to work". That just makes one lose their credibility.

I've never seen that before and agree that it is the intentional interfering with the operation of gaia online, but not necessarily the enjoyment of the other members.

Quote:

In the possible defense of Cybil Bennett BPD, People can easily be impersonated, hints the name of the thread.
And you broke a very clear rule, that we were already discussing.
Quote:

Cybil Bennett BPD
Green - And, supposedly, what time was this?

This was just now. I saw it.
You, or your impersonator was there minutes ago.
Thank you, eight88.

Is that time, 1:42pm as shown in the image, what time it would have actually been if I were in Towns? If so, I had not logged in until:
User Image

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Green n00b warrior
Cybil Bennett BPD

Most of the regulars here have been impersonated at least once, so don't jump to the conclusion that the person you were talking to was actually Cybil.

And please don't be rude. Seriously, people get driven away because of the rudeness that sometimes goes on in here. Just report and move on.
Hola Mimiko
Green n00b warrior
Cybil Bennett BPD

Most of the regulars here have been impersonated at least once, so don't jump to the conclusion that the person you were talking to was actually Cybil.

And please don't be rude. Seriously, people get driven away because of the rudeness that sometimes goes on in here. Just report and move on.

True.
Im sorry if that wasnt you cybil.
I didnt know scriptors could impersonate.
I will take that in note when I help further.
Green - Its alright, don't worry about it.
I was actually expecting someone to impersonate me; it seems I'm not too popular among the scriptors. I knew it was only a matter of time.
Cybil Bennett BPD
Green - Its alright, don't worry about it.
I was actually expecting someone to impersonate me; it seems I'm not too popular among the scriptors. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Yes. That is out of order.

I saw "Queen Chilly" Talk about closing 8 barton 001000 to "Build"

Next thing I knew I crashed and then wasnt able to enter 8 Barton 001000

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items