Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I remember. I'm from '05. Let me know if you ever get a crew going, I'd like to have some fun in towns again ; ~;

I remember hangouts, too, where you could kiss and hug iirc.

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
*sighs* Ooh, the days when one wasn't in fear of keeping their houses unlocked... I miss them. ;O;
Oh my god, yeah I remember hanging out in Towns with my friends that I met on Gaia, we'd have such great times. Now it's so hard to make new friends. People are just such dimwits.

Gracious Hunter

X Johns Symphony X
Oh my god, yeah I remember hanging out in Towns with my friends that I met on Gaia, we'd have such great times. Now it's so hard to make new friends. People are just such dimwits.

That's so true...

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How dare you make me feel so old D:

Aged Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Well..I'm trying to revive the towns sorta.

I have created a Wizarding school guild (based off of harry potter, But it isnt hogwarts--it fits more with Gaia's World) It's interactive, which means All classes are in towns--We own every block in the zip. We also have a Wizarding town which has shops, pubs, inns, I'm trying to bring more people to it!

If you would like to check it out here's the link to the thread i just made--It also had the link to the guild.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-homes/the-gaia-wizarding-town-check-us-out/t.70928619/

So far the guild itself has about 300 members

Aged Prophet

6,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Coughs* Does anybody remember the cool glitch that let you put items in your houses that werent house items! I miss thatttt!

Militant Humorist

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
Great-Pan
How dare you make me feel so old D:

This xp
It took me a while to finally get what the towns WERE, but I fell in love with them years ago.

I remember when it was cool to hang out in the "top left top left" square or one of the other "corners." Of course, I can't remember if the towns were bigger then or not, but that so made me feel cool.

That's when talking trees were still funny. D:

850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Yea I use to play gaia alot 3 years ago... and now everything is dead...gotten a bit boring

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games