Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you be interested in accessing a Gaia Security Deposit Box for GCash? (See description below)

Yes, I would love to have a Gaia Security Deposit Box! 0.21958827199002 22.0% [ 2464 ]
I would like this feature but don’t have any GCash! 0.42830407272079 42.8% [ 4806 ]
No, I would not use this feature! 0.18126726673202 18.1% [ 2034 ]
I don't care just give me my gold! 0.17084038855717 17.1% [ 1917 ]
Total Votes:[ 11221 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 72 73 74 > >>

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
TrulyCapricious
Chogori
I'd love something like this but ugh. SERIOUSLY? ANOTHER plug for money?

Forget it. I can keep using a mule for free.
Please keep in mind that they had to lay people off recently. They probably need the extra money right now. sweatdrop
With all the cash stuff they've been shoving down our throats, maybe instead of constantly having their hands out for more, they should learn how to actually manage money.
Gaia plugs rl cash things more than any other f2p game/site I've ever seen, yet they're the only ones I ever see whining about money.

Gracious Trader

Mr Rainy Day
TrulyCapricious
Whether or not I would use it (and as such spend GC on it) depends on whether or not I could still use the items while they were in the security box. ^^'

hugs

i also want to wear the items that has great value and yet be safe from hackers

Hugs! heart

And yep, exactly. ^^

Shy Cutie-Pie

Love this idea.
Don't love that you want us to use Gaia cash on this. I won't use it if it involves this.

Devoted Businessman

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
Now can we vote on trading Gcash ? xd

Timid Mage

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
It's not really fair to be able to only access it with GCash....Some of us don't have the money to buy Gaia Cash Cards because we're tight on money as it is. sweatdrop

Widower

Smitten Mage

44,775 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • New Fan 50
  • Team Moira 200
Would rather have it be for gold instead of GCash though.

13,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yes to this but no Gcash.

Precious Cutie-Pie

11,800 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
holla hey g'idea m8
I like the idea of the security box but not it being for Gaia Cash. Make it a gold sink item and then it would be more appealing.

Foe

this is a great goldsink tho (like others have already stated), especially for people (like me) who have thousands of items to put in there. i wouldn't mind shelling out extra gold for this (like inventory slots). granted, if it acted like the briefcase then i wouldn't bother since i'd like to actually use those items.

...speaking of inventory slots. will we ever get beyond the measly 20 we've got available now? sad

edit:
maybe make it a gold sink AND gcash? gcash for items counting by the 500s and gold for lower multiples? that way you can have both profit and less gold circulation.
Castiel Lover
Don't you DARE make this gcash only! Haven't you learnt yet that you're pissing off so many people with all this elite class bs already!? This feature has been asked for repeatedly at ATA for so long. DON'T SLAP US IN THE FACE WITH MORE CASH ONLY FEATURES. That is something we like to call PAY TO PLAY.
good idea but having to spend GC on it hell no i'll stick to mules if that is the case.

Invisible Exhibitionist

Gaia, quit being money-hungry fiends. It is unbecoming of you.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Seriously a good idea, but why should we have to pay GCash for it? I mean we already pay gold for a trading pass. Make it cost gold not GCash.

Butterfly Prince

Add it as an Autocash feature please. I'd love it that way.

Let others pay for it how they please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces