Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is for my gf! Back off!

Distinct Star

3,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Dude first thing you a**. ITs called canceling this s**t. My god If your gonna ******** put up things for auction at least learn how to run this s**t or else go crawl back into that s**t covered hole you call your mind you son of a b***h.
MiuMew
Dude first thing you a**. ITs called canceling this s**t. My god If your gonna ******** put up things for auction at least learn how to run this s**t or else go crawl back into that s**t covered hole you call your mind you son of a b***h.
I already do know how to run it, you dumb b***h! mad I don't know why the hell you're so pissy, but you can just ******** off! scream

Distinct Star

3,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Demonslayer16
MiuMew
I already do know how to run it, you dumb b***h! mad I don't know why the hell you're so pissy, but you can just ******** off! scream
NOT AS IF YOU HAVENT ******** OFF WITH YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN ******** HAND YOU DEPRAVED IDIOT NO ONE IS EVEN GONNA BUY YOUR CAT EARS AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY BEACUSE THE PRICE IS TO ******** HIGH JUST LIKE YOU YA b*****d
MiuMew
Demonslayer16
MiuMew
NOT AS IF YOU HAVENT ******** OFF WITH YOURSELF WITH YOUR OWN ******** HAND YOU DEPRAVED IDIOT NO ONE IS EVEN GONNA BUY YOUR CAT EARS AND YOU WANNA KNOW WHY BEACUSE THE PRICE IS TO ******** HIGH JUST LIKE YOU YA b*****d
DUMBASS, MY GF ALREADY BOUGHT THEM, I MADE THE BID PRICE ONLY 10 GOLD, READ BOTH PRICES BEFORE SAYING IT'S TOO HIGH, YOU STUPID ******** UP PIECE OF s**t!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff