I would do it different... 0.12647754137116 12.6% [ 321 ]
The Snowman blocks my links! 0.30496453900709 30.5% [ 774 ]
Winter is half over! 0.069345941686367 6.9% [ 176 ]
What footer?!? 0.074468085106383 7.4% [ 189 ]
Total Votes:[ 2538 ]
This poll closed on February 10, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 > >>

I like the idea of adding themes to the bars, it makes them more interesting and pretty to look at. And if it weren't so difficult and lag-inducing, I'd suggest maybe some snow falling around the top of the screen to go with the theme. It'd also be pretty sweet if we could change how the little backdrop at the top of the screen looks (I'm talking about that thing that shows if it's day or night on Gaia and what season it is).
...Am I the only one who thinks the snowman is cute? gonk
I think changeable footers would be nice, and I know you have gotten enough comments about the snowman's large size. (though it does need to shrink)
I really think having them to be different seasonal ones would be cute. Such as for winter:
Christmas trees, snowmen, snowflakes, some NPC's sledding, etc...
To be able to choose one that appeals more to your interests would be more personal.

Witty Prophet

I think it's very cute, but the snowman bugs me.

I don't care for where he's placed.

I do like, however, that when I clicked on him it took me to the market place to look for winter items.

I thought that was very neat

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

As many have already said, the snowman is adorable, but too big.
I like the idea of a themed footer! But maybe the snowman could be a bit smaller?

And it would be much better if there was a different theme each month or season!
And have the option to use the original footer, not just themed
I like the change of footer but the snowman is choppy and protrudes out more than I'd like.
I like the idea of it changing for the seasons and matching events.

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The footer is nice, but as has been said, the snowman is too big. You might try combining the "Centered Site" with this, and come up with some really nice themed browsing.

Mega Fatcat

The snowman is in the way. Otherwise, I like the idea of different footers.
Well i am currently trying it and it is very cute for the winter months but the snowman is sort of getting in the way so a score from 0 to 10 i give it a 7
I love the idea of being able to change the footer to match the top part of the thing on gaia, however when it comes to winter I think there shouldn't be a snowman and if so then we should move him so he is out of the way or something, or make him the watermark background of the quick links part. ><
I Really like the idea of being able to have different headers than the one we already have, but i think that the snow man is a little too big. other wise i think it was really cute. And having many different kinds of headers (or different colors for the headers) would be really cool also, instead of just having one.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
It looked cool except for the snowman, he was in the way of everything.

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
'Cause the spaces between my fingers...

Considering that right now im in summer, i dont like it.

...Are right where yours fit perfectly

Familiar Informer

Its very nice but I think it should be (Like alot of people have said) smaller. ))
Also theres this odd white stuff around my snowman but that just may be me.

Biipo's Honey Bun

Supportive Wife

I likes the colors and the way it makes it look snowy/icey, but I don't like the little snowman sticking out of the bar. I would also like maybe for fall like some leafy scene or something, for spring do some flowers. These are just suggestions. And if we have to have something pop out, maybe not make it so big and obnoxious looking to the page. I'm not saying the picture itself is obnoxious, I'm just saying, the way it sticks out, makes the page look weird...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff