Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bookworm

I've been asking myself this constantly. Will Alchemy actually be worth it? Will being a Level 7 or 8 or even 9 Alchemist actually be a favourable thing? What can justify me clearing out accounts just to finish a few formulas? And most of all, will it be profitable? D:

What have you dudes spent so far and have you seen an actual profit for the items you've alchemized?
I don't have a clue, but I'm glad you asked this. x x;

Anxious Bookworm

I like this Alchemy idea, I just wish that some of the alchemy components weren't so ******** rare and expensive!
I was sure it was going to be that way when it was released. D;

Anxious Bookworm

I just hope I'll be at a good enough level when those blasted backwings come out and I HOPE it'll be worth it! BI

Popular Tycoon

10,175 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
for those willing to risk it, they'd say "you gotta spend gold to make gold"

Anxious Bookworm

I suppose. :/

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
It depends on what you goal is

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
No, I don't think it will be worth it. emotion_facepalm

14,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Invisibility 100
If you are looking for profit then alchemy isn't the right way to get it. All the higher level alchemists can tell you they have spent much more gold then they have made back.

Hygienic Guildsman

Honestly I've been pretty bored on Gaia, and I find alchemy interesting and kinda fun, despite the cost. So for me, it is worth it, yes.

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
Muskratio
Honestly I've been pretty bored on Gaia, and I find alchemy interesting and kinda fun, despite the cost. So for me, it is worth it, yes.
I agree with you, Alchemy is what is keeping my attention at the moment. haha. Its definitely worth it, especially when those damn backwings come out. been waiting seven years for those. -_-
Computosaurus

Dunno, man. Once I can craft a Moira, I think my life would be complete. cool *finally level 3*

IRL Exhibitionist

12,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Survivor 150
thenightmaremessiah
Computosaurus

Dunno, man. Once I can craft a Moira, I think my life would be complete. cool *finally level 3*

Oshi, good luck! blaugh
Computosaurus
thenightmaremessiah
Computosaurus

Oshi, good luck! blaugh

Thanks! I need to find the recipe and level up, though. Got me a Ruby already. cool

Oh! Recently got me an empty bottle. Did you need it for anything? I know it's used with the higher level alchemy item making. (Like sunbeam, moonbeam, ring-thingys, some cat, etc.) XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff