I don't even know how I can show my thanks. crying

If there's anything you need in the future I'll do my best to help you. heart

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar

Now, the achievement might not grant right away, I still haven't gotten it yet. If that's the case, then fill out a ticket in the Help Center, and the devs should get around to seeing what's wrong. They're already aware of the bug that is causing it not to grant to some.

And I appreciate your offer on future assistance! biggrin I'll keep it in mind, but I'm not looking for anything specific yet or in particular at all.

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

Now, the achievement might not grant right away, I still haven't gotten it yet. If that's the case, then fill out a ticket in the Help Center, and the devs should get around to seeing what's wrong. They're already aware of the bug that is causing it not to grant to some.

And I appreciate your offer on future assistance! biggrin I'll keep it in mind, but I'm not looking for anything specific yet or in particular at all.

Yes, I've been keeping an eye on this Achievement, I'm aware of them not granting, same for a couple of the items right? I'll take screen shots before and after. smile

I hope they don't make a habit of this though, pretty sure I just used up all my luck now. sweatdrop heart

Looking at your sig I actually do have some extra angelic furniture; 4 tables and 1 chair. I can very happily send them your way!

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

Yes, I've been keeping an eye on this Achievement, I'm aware of them not granting, same for a couple of the items right? I'll take screen shots before and after. smile

I hope they don't make a habit of this though, pretty sure I just used up all my luck now. sweatdrop heart

Looking at your sig I actually do have some extra angelic furniture; 4 tables and 1 chair. I can very happily send them your way!

Same here. I've filled out a ticket for the achievement, and the one Astra item that I didn't get. The Astra item I can understand partly, because I had surpassed the 1.5b mark already. The achievement, however, I hadn't given enough at the time and I got the notice after I put the 25b in.

I really hope they don't add another tier, I don't have enough gold (or money even) for this to keep happening.

I'm also looking for the Nitemare furniture, it just doesn't fit in my siggy right now. If you want to send them my way, I'll gladly accept. I have 2 Angelic tables already, and 1 Nitemare Sarcophagus. But if I'm going to do these wing quests, I'll need 15 of each.

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar
Sweet Heartless Riku
Lei_Trigar

Same here. I've filled out a ticket for the achievement, and the one Astra item that I didn't get. The Astra item I can understand partly, because I had surpassed the 1.5b mark already. The achievement, however, I hadn't given enough at the time and I got the notice after I put the 25b in.

I really hope they don't add another tier, I don't have enough gold (or money even) for this to keep happening.

I'm also looking for the Nitemare furniture, it just doesn't fit in my siggy right now. If you want to send them my way, I'll gladly accept. I have 2 Angelic tables already, and 1 Nitemare Sarcophagus. But if I'm going to do these wing quests, I'll need 15 of each.

I don't think they will, not with barely 24hrs to go, its bad enough they did this with the 75bil one! I would so much rather use this gold towards the Emerald Ticket for that Achievement instead of vaporizing it. Sucks being an Achievement hunter, Gaia's been making it very hard for us. sweatdrop

I also have a extra chair, I'll send it too. smile I'm also on that quest, got the 3 demon ones left to do. Best of luck!

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
I don't think they will, not with barely 24hrs to go, its bad enough they did this with the 75bil one! I would so much rather use this gold towards the Emerald Ticket for that Achievement instead of vaporizing it. Sucks being an Achievement hunter, Gaia's been making it very hard for us. sweatdrop

I also have a extra chair, I'll send it too. smile I'm also on that quest, got the 3 demon ones left to do. Best of luck!

I hope not. I really don't want to put more gold than I have to for this. I'm trying to save what I can of this near-worthless currency... I would like to be an Achievement hunter, but I had taken a hiatus unexpectedly several years ago, and I missed a ton of the achievements during that time. As well as a bunch that I ended up not even knowing about until after the event had run its course.

Best of luck to you as well on your demonic wing quests!

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I just went through the Fallen Quest Undici (11th's step) on THE FIRST TRY! I couldn't believe it... °_°

SlushyMana's Partner

Loyal Saint

21,000 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Winged 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
And now I've got through the last step and earned my wings and my achievement in only two tries... I just don't get it, I went through so many tries and gold "loss" to them in the previous steps °_° don't get me wrong, I do not complain, getting all the components was the worst part and I am happy to finally completing it smile

Sexy Cutie-Pie

34,550 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Olympian 200
Finally level 10! Thank you so much for this guide, it was super helpful the whole way through. heart

Original Survivor

Sweet Heartless Riku

Got my Achievements, wouldn't have been possible without your help. I hope you get yours, I've been reading that a few people who've submitted a Ticket have gotten their grants.

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I did it! blaugh

I made Level 10 yesterday--18 June 2014

Eternal Cat

30,725 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lei_Trigar
Sweet Heartless Riku

Got my Achievements, wouldn't have been possible without your help. I hope you get yours, I've been reading that a few people who've submitted a Ticket have gotten their grants.

Still not yet... I'll be using them under my avi when I do get them, because they'll be like a shiny new penny.

Magical Librarian

51,525 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Hola, a sort of update from me~ I completed the Angelic Quest for Michael's Wings... Proof.

Also, couldn't help but notice that beside my name shows two of the Lucifer's Wings image~ XD
I only crafted one pair, and now this. Did find it amusing though. Thanks.

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Made to it level 10 this morning c: !

Also, thank you for your wonderful guide! It helped me so much and kept me calm through the process! It was extremely, extremely helpful with crown of thrice as well!

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
this_chick25
I did it! blaugh

I made Level 10 yesterday--18 June 2014

Congratulations! I just made it today (well a lot earlier today) !

Also, thank you for selling me those caches they helped me a ton <3 !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff