• Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar
Luc LaVey
Lei_Trigar
Luc LaVey
Lei_Trigar

Pretty sure Master will be a title. I still want my Alchemist title. crying

I want that achievement too, I wish I could find people who want to craft the Large wings so it'll help me get it, so far I have a locked Level 10 Formula.. And I think the owner of it quit.. sad

Hell I'll be happy with getting the one for crafting one pair. whee

I'd like a Alchemist title as well, what formula is locked?

Its an Angelic. 3nodding

nice if the owner has quit will you take on where they left off?

Either that or if someone wants to make the large ones I'd be fine with that too.. I'll need to find the medium wings to do it.. But then there's that chance that person will come back and might throw a fit. sweatdrop

i think TWSV has all the data of caches for Devilish if you want them

x

I noticed your guide hadn't added the total cache's needed for the whole quest

Original Survivor

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Level 10 alchemist here... and I must say, you're the first person I've run into on here with a higher achievement score (than mine). wink

Great guide!

...no straight thing was ever made."

Original Survivor

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Level 10 alchemist here... and I must say, you're the first person I've run into on here with a higher achievement score (than mine). wink

Great guide!

Awesome! I have added you to the list, when did you reach Level 10?

Lol its not all that fun trying to not miss any of them, every event I kinda panic hoping I don't miss any. Which one are you missing?

Also, love the avi. heart

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Cool, thanks. I reached level 10 a month or two ago... I lost track of time. Could have been longer.

I agree, I also panic. Sadly, I'm missing the Cats vs. Dogs... was inactive when that happened. Drives my OCD crazy. ;-P I also need the wings achievements, for alchemy... did get the worst mistake one, though.

Thank you! I love your avi, too... especially the tiger cub.

Lei_Trigar

Awesome! I have added you to the list, when did you reach Level 10?

Lol its not all that fun trying to not miss any of them, every event I kinda panic hoping I don't miss any. Which one are you missing?

Also, love the avi. heart

Kindly Gaian

Lei_Trigar
I was trying to find something in your guide, but since you're online, I figure I might as well ask.

What do you make of this: leathery egg.
surprised

Original Survivor

Scit
Lei_Trigar
I was trying to find something in your guide, but since you're online, I figure I might as well ask.

surprised

It's a drop found in the Enki Drops (not the Enki Catch), its a component that isn't used in anything. If I had to guess they were going to add some Formulas that used it in the Enki Drop but decided not too or forgot and just left the Egg.

But as of now its just a useless component.

Kindly Gaian

Lei_Trigar
Scit
Lei_Trigar

surprised

It's a drop found in the Enki Drops (not the Enki Catch), its a component that isn't used in anything. If I had to guess they were going to add some Formulas that used it in the Enki Drop but decided not too or forgot and just left the Egg.

But as of now its just a useless component.
I had a feeling that was the case,
but thank you very much for confirming 3nodding

Original Survivor

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Cool, thanks. I reached level 10 a month or two ago... I lost track of time. Could have been longer.

I agree, I also panic. Sadly, I'm missing the Cats vs. Dogs... was inactive when that happened. Drives my OCD crazy. ;-P I also need the wings achievements, for alchemy... did get the worst mistake one, though.

Thank you! I love your avi, too... especially the tiger cub.

Cool, thanks for letting me know. razz

Aw man, that was such a long time ago too. Completed: 993 days ago since I got it.. Damn.. Those Backwing ones are the only 2 I'm currently missing.. I know there's that Luck of the Draw one, so I hope my 1 ticket I got counts.. Actually, it better count! XD

Thank you, was using the tail till Gaia made another one, so now I have a cute little tiger pet. Really wish that item had a I Am pose.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

OMG an I Am pose for that would be sickeningly adorable.

I had a bunch of cash shop purchases and bought 3 single tickets for that Luck of the Draw, so I know exactly what you mean about better getting that achievement. So many glitches in the past makes me nervous. I desperately want the back wings achievements... been taking a bit of a break from alchemy (really needed to buy some new items and alchemy doesn't really allow for any other spending), but thinking I'm going to get back into it now. Only have a few level 10 formulas completed. How far are you on the level?

I still think it's really cool to actually meet another person on here as obsessed with achievements and alchemy as I. Most people act like it's kind of stupid.

Lei_Trigar

Cool, thanks for letting me know. razz

Aw man, that was such a long time ago too. Completed: 993 days ago since I got it.. Damn.. Those Backwing ones are the only 2 I'm currently missing.. I know there's that Luck of the Draw one, so I hope my 1 ticket I got counts.. Actually, it better count! XD

Thank you, was using the tail till Gaia made another one, so now I have a cute little tiger pet. Really wish that item had a I Am pose.

Original Survivor

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

OMG an I Am pose for that would be sickeningly adorable.

I had a bunch of cash shop purchases and bought 3 single tickets for that Luck of the Draw, so I know exactly what you mean about better getting that achievement. So many glitches in the past makes me nervous. I desperately want the back wings achievements... been taking a bit of a break from alchemy (really needed to buy some new items and alchemy doesn't really allow for any other spending), but thinking I'm going to get back into it now. Only have a few level 10 formulas completed. How far are you on the level?

I still think it's really cool to actually meet another person on here as obsessed with achievements and alchemy as I. Most people act like it's kind of stupid.

Yes it would! That would be the only item I'd use the I Am pose. whee

Bought mine in the MP for about 50k.. Dev said those will count, cause they have to be in your account by that certain day and I made sure I had one. Was going to buy a ticket with GC but got lazy. lol

I really want those achievements too but don't have anywhere near the funds to do so, at least not all 6, don't know whose genius idea that was, and to put it at 100 points? Damn thing should give you 1000. stare I was doing pretty good collecting non-component stuff but I starting getting to busy and also wanted to play my other games and not have my face melted on my laptop screen.

I agree, it is a little rare finding someone with a high amount of points, there's actually only one person who has 100 points more then me, cause she crafted a Fallen pair of wings. Most people who've crafted wings don't have all the Achievements. I kinda wish someone would have me craft them for them. XP

I would send a friend request but I'm way over my friend limit. (1000+) sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
o.O a lot of friends

Original Survivor

Lucifernium
o.O a lot of friends

Lol, I'm lazy about sorting them, got most from zOMG! events. (Blue Dots for layering)

Also I usually accept all friend requests. 3nodding

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lei_Trigar
Lucifernium
o.O a lot of friends

Lol, I'm lazy about sorting them, got most from zOMG! events. (Blue Dots for layering)

it depends on my mood, sometimes i'll add, others I don't

Original Survivor

Lucifernium
Lei_Trigar
Lucifernium
o.O a lot of friends

it depends on my mood, sometimes i'll add, others I don't

I just accept them, but I always look at their profile beforehand.

Only downside to having over 500 friends is that I can't send friend request, I can only accept them.. So I always have to feel weird asking someone to send it cause I can't.. Kinda wish Gaia would increase the limit, I mean, there's already been that accepting glitch for as long as I can remember.. Maybe I'll bring it up tonight during the AtA.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff