Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Yourlocalhobo

As I stated in the first post. I'm only curious to see what other people consider to be flaws in the alchemy system, as I don't have a lot of issues with it myself, but some people do.

The fact that I haven't said anything about what to do about this information doesn't mean I'm only here to complain. In case you didn't notice, I didn't complain on anything or say I didn't like using alchemy myself.

Rainbow Unicorn

Just have to agree on the one-posers. Feel like too much work for nothing just because of a certain colour or likewise.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
Sharacia
As I stated in the first post. I'm only curious to see what other people consider to be flaws in the alchemy system, as I don't have a lot of issues with it myself, but some people do.

The fact that I haven't said anything about what to do about this information doesn't mean I'm only here to complain. In case you didn't notice, I didn't complain on anything or say I didn't like using alchemy myself.

I wasn't blaming you at all. I've noticed you are one of the more helpful people in the forums and I appreciate the idea of the thread.

I also have a lot of issues with it and I love to hear what other people have to say.

I simply think that if you make a thread like this, you should also do something to give the developers credit for the good things they do :3

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Yourlocalhobo
Sharacia

I wasn't blaming you at all. I've noticed you are one of the more helpful people in the forums and I appreciate the idea of the thread.

I also have a lot of issues with it and I love to hear what other people have to say.

I simply think that if you make a thread like this, you should also do something to give the developers credit for the good things they do :3

Well, I do intend to do something with the information I gather here, I just haven't gotten to that point yet...

Lucky Knight

19,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Level Up 200
White Spell
Most of the alchemy exclusive items are single pose items... xd

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
White Spell
Most of the alchemy exclusive items are single pose items... xd

Oh my, THIS!

It honestly pisses me off because it makes it almost impossible to sell the items you craft for a decent price. Take the bacon cape for example, I found it to be the easiest level 5 formula to make but it can cost easily 500k+ due to the stupid meat club. Its price in the market is less than 100k, at the cuttlescythe had several poses which made it easier to sell.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

13,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I agree with all of those problems. I hope the upcoming changes fix at least some of these.

Man-Hungry Scrooge

I don't have much negative to say about alchemy, to me it's a great source of income, but if I had to complain I'd say number 4. " some formulas don't make sense." Like Slender, the kitten stars and lots of those on the higher levels that have millions in price gap.

rofl what's with nr 11? punishment, lol! If ppl think it's a punishment, don't craft it, right?
But yeah, I know what ppl are getting at. But it's so ugly anyway, why bother?

but anyways, ALCHEMY BANZAI!!!! <-- no that was not irony.

Fluffy Bunny

20,800 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Christmas_chan
I don't have much negative to say about alchemy, to me it's a great source of income, but if I had to complain I'd say number 4. " some formulas don't make sense." Like Slender, the kitten stars and lots of those on the higher levels that have millions in price gap.

rofl what's with nr 11? punishment, lol! If ppl think it's a punishment, don't craft it, right?
But yeah, I know what ppl are getting at. But it's so ugly anyway, why bother?

but anyways, ALCHEMY BANZAI!!!! <-- no that was not irony.

Read #3 in this post

And if people want the item and crafting it is currently the only way to get it, telling them not to craft it isn't gonna help them get it.

Greedy Consumer

1 ! 3 !!! 6 !!!!!!
are what i want to complain about!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out