27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Prof. Severus S. Snape
this_chick25
Prof. Severus S. Snape
this_chick25
I have formulae ready for two level three items and... actually quite a few level one items.

Do I just send the trades? I don't see any forms to fill out.
Just inform me of what you need done and submit the trade. I will complete it as soon as I have all components.

Yes sir!
The two Level 3 formulae are:
Formula 3: Monochrome Battle Pants
Formula 3: Great Iron Jaw

The Level one Formulae are:
Formula 1: Fortune Egg
Formula 1: Code Alpha
Formula 1: Perfect Tragedy
Formula 1: Aquamarine Seahorse Tail
Formula 1: Bottled up Moonlight
Formula 1: Bottled up Sunlight
Formula 1: Live Free or Pie Hard
Formula 1: Tigerskin Loincloth
Formula 1: Tire Dress (2)
Formula 1: [Animal] Brown Husky Fur

If you'd like all of them, this could take a few trades...

I only gain experience from level 3 formulae, but I will complete the level 1 formulae as needed.

If you don't need them for experience, then I'll save them for other Alchemists and just have you do the two Tire Dress formulae.
I need them to complete Formula 2: P3 Gear, so I will also include this in the trade so you can gain experience from that as well.

I'll send a labeled trade now.

Dangerous Genius

The two tire dresses are completed.

Dangerous Genius

Your items have been completed and I am returning several things in the trade that were not necessary.

Dangerous Genius

Hufflepuff is now in third place with 1,100 points.

Core Tide's Waifu

Attacking Cat

27,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Prof. Severus S. Snape
Your items have been completed and I am returning several things in the trade that were not necessary.

I just looked over the things you sent back and was scratching my head a bit until I realized I forgot to send you the formula part for the Monochrome Battle Pants sweatdrop (also, you forgot to return my Old Boots and Diamondite).

I'll resend the components (plus the formula this time) so you can complete that part.

Friendly Gaian

*bows* Prof. Snape Sir will you please make me 4 Formula 3: Griffin's Fiery Feather's Please and Thank you? Sending the trade now.

Dangerous Genius

this_chick25
Prof. Severus S. Snape

I just looked over the things you sent back and was scratching my head a bit until I realized I forgot to send you the formula part for the Monochrome Battle Pants sweatdrop (also, you forgot to return my Old Boots and Diamondite).

I'll resend the components (plus the formula this time) so you can complete that part.

My apprentice must have stacked those items with the ones I already possessed, which is why I did not notice them as an extra item. Upon completion of this formula, please inform me if I still have any of your components as it is not my intention to keep things that are not mine.

Dangerous Genius

Queen_Rini
*bows* Prof. Snape Sir will you please make me 4 Formula 3: Griffin's Fiery Feather's Please and Thank you? Sending the trade now.
Certainly, Ms. Rini.

Friendly Gaian

Prof. Severus S. Snape
Queen_Rini
Certainly, Ms. Rini.
Thank you Prof. Snape. *bows*

Dangerous Genius

Queen_Rini
Prof. Severus S. Snape
Queen_Rini
Certainly, Ms. Rini.
Your feathers and gold have been returned to you. Gold is not required for formulae from which I will receive experience.

Dangerous Genius

this_chick25
Prof. Severus S. Snape

Your item is on its way back to you.

Magical Recycler

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ah! Slytherin won the House Cup!

I thought for sure Gryffindor was gonna win again. Looks like Hufflepuff has a good chance this round.

Friendly Gaian

Prof. Severus S. Snape
Queen_Rini
Prof. Severus S. Snape
Queen_Rini
Certainly, Ms. Rini.
Your feathers and gold have been returned to you. Gold is not required for formulae from which I will receive experience.
*bows* Thank you Prof. Snape.

Dangerous Genius

Lochinvar
Ah! Slytherin won the House Cup!

I thought for sure Gryffindor was gonna win again. Looks like Hufflepuff has a good chance this round.
Do not concern yourself. You have been off task. *gives Lochinvar the Jellyfish dress formula* Get back to work...

Dangerous Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces